Ratings for Dr. Judith T. Burgis

Dr. Informed me there was blood in my urine. Asked of I had symptoms, said, No. She said , sometimes people do. Never told me to come back for recheck. 6 weeks later, I woke up with horrible uti. Spends nearly 5 minutes with you.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

After many years of endometrial pain with no relief I found Dr. Burgis. She has helped me so very much. I have recommended her to all my friends and they also love her. She treats you as a human being and talks to you as if you were a peer.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2008

She is the best damn doctor that I have ever been to. She is a warm person who generally cares about her patients wellbeing in all aspects. Not only that, but she is also a one of the best since she was recruited to join the local medical university as one of their leading physicians. I do not know what any of my girlfriends would have done during their pregnancies if it had not been for her excellent care.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2006

Recommended a radical hysterectomy for single tumor removal which she performed. Took out appendix without need and we never discussed it. Then she placed a diagnosis of cancer in my record but never informed me. The attending oncologist stated there was no cancer. I found out about the diagnosis almost a year later after another doctor told me that this diagnosis was in my record. she never informed me of this diagnosis and I was never treated or treated for cancer. No cancer was ever found by anyone. I demanded a retraction letter. After the operation I have suffered major problems in digestive system since operation and have been fighting to get better ever since. complained for 2 years about the results with absolutely no assistance from her. I may not have known much then about the recommended treatments for tumor removal but I know now and I am very surprized at both her recommendations, results and aftercare. I can only pray and hope that she does better in the future.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2005

Dr. Judith T. Burgis's Credentials

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)