You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Darren C. Mcauley

was on time, great , and knowledgeable,after 5 years of seen other Doctor's, he was right to the point of what was wrong with my back

flag | Submitted July 8, 2010

I am one of Dr. McAuley's students and I feel compelled to respond! He is one of the most patient attending physicians I have worked with during the last two years. He won't let any student do something he's uncomfortable with, usually we just examine if he's not in the room. Lastly he always explains everything to his patients, to the extreme of making himself late every day I worked with him. In short please use forums like this one to disperse useful and most of all true info...its pretty cowardly to slash him on the Internet just because you don't like him!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2009

He is extremely knowledgeable and easy to talk to. He understands my complicated medical problems (fibromyalgia and orthopedic problems). He has helped me with problems when other doctors wanted to send me for MRI's and other testing because they didn't know what to do for me. In response to another reviewer, when I am with him and a student asks to work on the next patient, he is very careful about what he will let them do and I have never been hurt by a student. I would recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2009

He does not really answer questions or talk to patients about what he thinks the problem is or what treatment should be used. He knows a lot and is very skilled, but is just rather cold. Be careful if he has a student in the room during your visit-- he tends to let his students practice on his patients and sometimes the students can hurt you because they don't know what they are doing yet.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2009

Dr. Darren C. Mcauley's Credentials

• Umdnj New Jersey School Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Updates

• First Name changed from "Darren" to "Darren C."

October 20, 2013