Ratings for Dr. Patrick W. Lappert

Unacceptable Bedside Manner. Had a procedure done. Doctor completely disregarded our conversation. Didn't do what I asked and I was out of $4500. I asked for a refund and he said that he was definitely not going to do that. He was rude and defensive. Not to mention he did a HORRIBLE job!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Felt comfortable at first visit and Doctor seemed knowledgeable about the procedure. But he did an awful job on surgery. Not happy at all with surgery results. Lots of post-op problems! Would not recommend this doctor! Needs to be reported to the state.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

I wish I could kill this IDIOT he is a terrible person terrible exuse for a human being very terrible dr DO NOT GO TO HIM HE WILL DO NOTHING BUT MESS YOU UP AND MAKE YOU LOOK DISFIGURED FOR LIFE!!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2016

Excellent service, very satisfied with my surgery. It had been two weeks recovery and I like my results already.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

Initially, I was impressed, seemed very knowledgeable at the pre-appointment. Surgery result was not professional at all. Large scars and unnatural look. I can't recommend him. Go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2013

It was a huge disappointment. I would NEVER go back to him, nor would I recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2013

Wonderful caring doctor. Very personal service. Never felt that I was in some plastic surgery mill. I don't know who those other people were rating, but I smell a rat. Great Plastic Surgeon.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2011

My husband had surgery, very good Doctor. great bedside manners. we will keep using this Doctor in the future.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2009

Why isn't there a box to check for effectiveness? He appears extremely knowledgeable and helpful, but didn't do what I hired him to do! (liposuction) (Since there was no box for Effectiveness, I had to mark down "helpful" and "knowledgeable") There is absolutely no visual or measurable improvement. Just a noticeable unwanted ridge and an empty pocketbook. NOT HAPPY AT ALL and would not recommend!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2009

Dr Lappert is the worst plastic surgeon on this earth I would never recommend him to anyone all he did was be very rude and did a very terrible job on surgery left lots of scars so much for "plastic surgery"

flag | Submitted November 16, 2007