Dr. Arthur K. Mark

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Arthur K. Mark

Dr. Mark is absolutely awesome. He is attentive, caring, thoughtful and most importantly knows his job and does it without flaw. Dr. Mark replaced both of my hips within 2 weeks of each other and I could not be happier. I have been in pain for the better part of 10 years with my hips and for the first time I am pain free and getting back to my normal activities 3 months after my surgery. Thank you so so much.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2018

Everything was great except the fact that I needed surgery to begin with.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2018

Dr Mark is an excellent, caring surgeon. He performed a total hip replacement on me and I could not Be more pleased. Results after 3 months are very good.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2018

Excellent experience, rapid recovery with very little pain. All was excellent

flag | Submitted September 5, 2018

Very positive experience with doctor, staff and Monmouth Medical.The knee surgery solved everything even pain in my back. I am so happy with this practice and the procedure.Excellent in all categories.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2018

Dr Mark is the best doctor GOD bless him and his. Dr Greller in freehold put the wrong hardware in me and left me helpless for months. It wasn't until I sawDr Mark that I was able to finally walk again I love him he is so nice. Everyone any problem with their bones should see him. And his staff is so sweet.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2018

My experience with Dr. Mark was extremely great, he is very professional . My whole experience with the hip replacement surgery and the follow up went great. I am very greatfull that I have my life back to normal thanks to Dr. Mark.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2018

I was very pleased with Dr Mark overall performance and professionalism in the surgery that he performed on my right hip replacement. My expectations of the surgery are higher than I anticipated as the final result. My hip is getting better and stronger every day. Thank You Dr.Mark and Seaview staff.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

Doctor is excellent highly competent and I recommended three people and the staff is amazing! I am very happy with my overall experience at Seaview.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

He is a magnificent doctor we would highly recommend him he is brillent in his practice.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

Dr. Arthur K. Mark's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal