Ratings for Dr. Michael A. Castillo

All before me have said it all. From the first visit I felt comfortable and cared about. I worked in the medical field before and appreciate you. I believe my CRPS wi be soothed soon.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

I would recommened Dr. Castillo to anyone/everyone. His staff is helpful and caring, Dr. Castillo always spends time with me to listen and explain. Over a period of 3 months I had 3 other doctors, plus 3 days in the hospital with all their doctors and they couldn't exactly diagnose my condition. Dr. castillo diagnosed it and started treatment on the first visit.I can now get around without crutches and pain is less. When I had a flare up he saw me as soon as he could. I feel He and his staff truly care about their patients and I have full trust in them. Other patients of his that I have talked to feel the same as I do so that should say something to everyone.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2011

Dr. Castillo was always there for his patients. In your case, FOR EXAMPLE, you may have seen him a few times but I was a 27-29 year old that came in every other week. Not much fun for me, but the WHOLE staff made me feel comfortable. What I am trying to say is that IF he could not attend to you, it was because he had a more serious case on his hands......and ALL of us should and could have understood that! Wow.....ya.....I laid there for several hours and did not get to see Mr. Castillo.....BUT........you and I both know that the WHOLE staff is very intelligent and could have taken care of you.......just like they did for me! Sorry if I seem like I am being rude, but....... they did a damn good job for us all! :) Hope you smile soon!!!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2009

My experience with Dr. Castillo has been very positive. He has been extremely compassionate and knowledgable. He has always been willing to take the necessary time to listen and evaluate my problems and is always looking and searching for new ideas to help me with my chronic pain issues. I was scheduled for surgery in Denver for the installation of a spinal cord stimulator. His interest was so great in the placement of the stimulator leads that he accompanied me to Denver and participated in the surgery. Kathy, his nurse assistant has always been more than helpful, pleasant and kind and frequently places her arms around my wife to support her. I have seen many doctors over the past 2 1/2 years and I would place him at the top. I'm sure your experience will be as positive as mine.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2009

Dr. Michael A. Castillo's Credentials

• University Of New Mexico School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)