Dr. Michael S. McGuire

Ratings for Dr. Michael S. McGuire

Saw him in a pinch.. I rather pinch myself next time. Many people work for him but most seem a little lazy.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

His assistant Mary Sole was rude and condescending. My appointment was literally 30 seconds with the doctor. Not so helpful except gave me Tamsulosin which I am not even sure why. Guess i'll wait to see someone else.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

He didn't even know my name. His nurse Lorna was rude and treated me like was a dumb child. I would rather wait 3 weeks for an appointment with someone else than go to him and his nurse.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2016

Your lucky if the Doctor shows up for your appointment and if you think the support staff will keep you abreast of whether he's running late or got called in for surgery and won't be able to make the appointment, I have a bridge in Finland that's going on clearance sale tomorrow. Think I'm exaggerating? Find out for yourself.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

had to have a secound team of sugons repair what he did,3 days ended up being 25 days in hospital

flag | Submitted March 27, 2007

Dr. Michael S. McGuire's Credentials

• University Of Chicago - Pritzker School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Skokie, IL