Ratings for Dr. Kit C. McCalla

This Dr. is great and so are the others in the Avondale office, but I am going to agree with the other comments the office staff is terrible and the billing procedures are aweful. I love the Dr. but hate the office people. I will no longer go there because of the office staff which is a lot of money lost because I have 4 very active kids 3 of which are boys. If you can avoid contact with staff I would. They say sending a bill to a patient is a courtesy. Unbelieveable!!!!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2008

The staff is not very helpful at all. I had to call repeatedly for surgical times. Dr. Mccalla is incredibly patient and made himself available for any question/concerns about my procedure. I would reccommend him highly.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2006

he is a great doctor you just have to be carefull of his office staff. they are not the best to work with

flag | Submitted November 20, 2005

Dr. Kit C. McCalla's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1996)

Workers Comp

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=17320'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.1

February 5, 2014