Ratings for Dr. Liza Stanton

Great bedside manner Accurate diagnosis Easy to talk to and does not rush you

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

I've been going to her for over 20 yrs. I can't imagine going to another doctor. Her staff is always very professional and caring.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014

I was a patient of Stanton for 16 years. Since I rarely get sick I don't see her often. I am currently having a medical emergency where I've been hospitalized twice. I've been reporting her as my PCP. I was told to schedule an appointment with her for blood work only to be told that I was dropped as her patient, would have to be added as new and she couldn't see me as a "new patient" until April 3rd. I've enjoyed having her as a physician, her staff not so much. When I tried to explain the urgency the secretary couldn't be bothered. Completely disappointed, I DO NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE SEEING HER AS A NEW PATIENT OR HAVING HER AS A PCP IF YOU DONT SEE HER AT LEAST TWICE A YEAR.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2014

She is very busy & I do seemed rushed sometimes- but- she is very knowledgable and understanding to my needs & I like quick & thorough doctor visits.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2010

This is my Mother's doctor. She loves her and thinks she is the best doctor she ever had. She saved her life by finding a potentionally fatal aorta on a routine chest xray. Several other doctors had missed this after two previous surgeries. We are grateful. My Mom claims the staff treats her wonderful and always calls her right back. They manage to work her in the schedule the same day if she is sick and didn't have an appt. She can't say enough positive things about this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2009

EXCELLENT DOCTOR...ALWAYS HAS EITHER THE RIGHT ANSWER OR KNOWS WHERE TO GET IT. REALLY CARES FOR HER PATIENTS.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2009

I used Dr. Stanton for years and really liked her, but her staff is impossible. Calls are left on hold for 10 minutes, always get messages wrong and forget about them actually returning a call. Her emergency line is even worse, instead of just passing on the message they actually try to DIAGNOSE and decide whether you are worth bothering the doctor on call. I finally couldn't stand them any longer and had to change doctors.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2008

She is a good Dr but very busy. If you have time, she is worth the wait!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2008

Do not deal with this doctor.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2008

Dr. Liza Stanton's Credentials

• Angeles Univ Fndn, Coll Of Med, Angeles City, Pampanga, Philippines (Grad. 1988)