Ratings for Dr. David E. Rivadeneira

He is so easy to work with. He is compassionate, kind, and understanding.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018

Dr. Rivadeneira was brilliant, handling what was supposed to be a routine laproscopic surgery to remove a small carceniod tumor which turned out to be much larger. He not only kept the surgery laproscopic without requiring a colostomy bag, but he also sent several lymph nodes and some "spots" to be biopsied, which resulted in the discovery of some ovarian cancer cells which had not yet spread to any organs. Thank you, thank you for finding this at Stage 1. The recovery has been slow, but you said it would be, and that all my feelings were normal.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2018

Dr. Rivadeneira was awesome he put me at ease and correct my problem.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

I suffered with severe prolapsed hemorrhoids for years before seeing Dr. Rivadeneira. At first we tried banding, and when that didn't work he recommended surgery. I read so many horror stories online, but it was nowhere near as bad as I was expecting, and I had a severe case. Throughout Dr. Rivadeneira and his staff were very supportive. I am now fully healthy and recovered, the surgery was 100% successful and I feel better than I have in years and have my quality of life back.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

Dr. Rivadeneira performed my surgery about a month ago. All my previous issues that dealt with for a decade are like a bad dream. I didn’t know it was fixable.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

Dr. Rivadeneira is an amazing surgeon. From the first consultation for my mom to the last, it was an excellent journey. He is a very caring doctor and took all the time we needed to make the decision for the colon resection. I highly recommend Dr. Rivadeneira :)

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

Dr.Rivadeneira is a great surgeon with a great bedside manner. He took care of me and explained everything for my diverticulitis surgery and put my mind at ease, THANK YOU

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

Great doctor. Entirely satisfied. He got me into surgery immediately. Explained entire procedure clearly and answered all questions. Recovery went fine; follow up went fine. He is clearly qualified, expressed genuine concern, and was very thorough in follow-up. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Wonderful doctor....complete mastery of his profession.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

Dr. Rivadeneira made the experience of having hemorrhoidectomy surgery very comfortable both prior to and post surgery. His kind and knowledgeable demeanor makes it easy to understand exactly what to expect at each stage of treatment and recovery. Wonderful bedside manner. His staff is equally excellent.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2018

Dr. David E. Rivadeneira's Credentials

• Howard Med school (Grad. 1995)