Ratings for Dr. Adele A. Thiel

My daughter has been a patient since age 7 (1999). Dr. Theil has been wonderful. Very personable, easy to talk to. Makes sure to explain everything not only to me but also to my daughter so that she can understand. My daughter is now 20 and continue to see Dr. Theil for seizures. We have moved to the Gulf Coast but will continue to see Dr. Theil. Her office staff is friendly, personable and try to accomidate. We notrmally have a long wait time but feel it is worth it.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2012

Very unpersonable! The doctor saw me for maybe thirty minutes everytime and when I left everytime I couldn't point out anything I learned. I never got a clear diagnosis. She would never call me back about medical queations. It took two months for her to send in my records for disability. She never knew me when I would come to my appointments until she read my chart, and I was a patient for 3 years.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2011

Easy to talk to, gathered information from other doctors and hospitals, ordered new tests, followed up by communicating the results to me, recognized that a previous doctor's prescribed medication was causing the problem.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2007

Very knowledgeable - takes times to explain - answer questions. Staff very helpful. Dr concerned about overall well being of patient and their quality of life

flag | Submitted November 20, 2005

Dr. Adele A. Thiel's Credentials

• University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Commercial Insurance Company