Ratings for Dr. Lisa M. Keder

Dr. Keder has been my ob/gyn for over 20 years. She is an excellent physician who takes great care and concern for her patients. As a surgeon she is highly skilled and quite knowledgeable in the field.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

I thought Dr. Keder was very nice, but found that I must have been used to my previous GYN and didn't think Dr. Keder had much of a sense of humor. Also, when I went in for an annual exam, I was in and out of the office in about 20 mins, total. This is both good, and bad. Good, because I didn't have to waste my time waiting for a late doctor(previous GYN was ALWAYS late) Bad, because I was given a paper telling me that I was only here for my annual exam and that if I had any questions or concerns, then I should make another appointment to meet with the doctor. This also included any negative findings. Not a big fan of that. I also realize that this is probably part of the reason that the office doesn't have people waiting for an hour over their scheduled appointment time. Overall, I like Dr. Keder and the office.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2010

I love Dr Keder - she saw me through both pregnancies and one miscarriage and was kind, gently and supportive of any of my decisions

flag | Submitted July 24, 2009

One of the few OB's in Columbus to allow VBAC's. Honored birth plan, treated me like an equal - highly recommend!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2007

Dr. Lisa M. Keder's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Top Hospitals in Dublin, OH