Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey T. Kulp

My Mother in her 90's was visiting from out of town when she had 2 heart problems become worse, causing her distress. Dr. Kulp saw her immediately and both times correctly diagnosed her problems and adjusted her meds, giving her quick relief and allowing her to continue her vacation. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

Dr. Kulp is very kind, patient, & thorough. Listens attentively & addresses all issues. Shows genuine concern for patients.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

I suffered from Transient Ischemic Attacks for six months while Kulp treated me for low blood pressure. It took an ER doctor to recognize the symptoms and referred me to a neurologist. I do have low BP but Dr Kulp didn't listen to me in this instance. In the meantime, I lost memory, mental acuity and use of my vocabulary. I am a writer/editor and this severely affected my career. Kulp is the nicest person anyone would ever meet and his bedside manner is excellent.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2008

Dr. Jeffrey T. Kulp's Credentials

• Pa State Univ Coll Of Med, Hershey Pa 17033 (Grad. 1977)