Ratings for Dr. Dana W. Mcginty

EXCELLENT new office manager,Dawn Hines, has made a tremendous difference to the office. Dr McGinty has always been wonderful but the staff could be a bit much to deal with. I would refer friends and family to the office. The office has really done a 360 for the better. "Thanks Dawn & Doc", the two of you make a GREAT team!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2011

The staff is unfriendly, especially office manager Ada. Appointments often run late 30-45 minutes. While the doctor is friendly, the staff needs additional training in front desk professionalism.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2010

Dr. McGinty is a wonderful doctor. So much so that no matter where I am in the world, when something is wrong, I try to get back to him when I need a doctor.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2010

I had an adverse reaction to a medication that was overly prescribed. I received twice the recommended dosage of a medication. I filed a report with the FDA and the pharmaceutical company. The doctor never monitored me closely on the medication. Don't go to this doctor. You will be making a huge mistake.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2008

Dr. Dana W. Mcginty's Credentials

• Howard University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Delta Dental