Ratings for Dr. Pinkinder Kaur Sahota

dr sahota is a nasty horrible woman i cant call her a gp as she has no intrest in patiants. she is arrogant,ignorant,and does not have any feelings for anyone. so many people refuse to see her and she has taken a good practice to the bottom of the pit. i cannot understand how she is still allowed to practice.i would rather not be seen by anyone if she was the only option. i sat in the waiting room and 8 people came in to complain she had taken repeat medication off their prescriptions with no explanation. she doesnt care what the medication is for. i wouldnt let an animal be treated by her. many many patients feel exactly the same.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

Unfortunately I had to see Dr Sahota again today, she diagnosed a virus and to expect that my aches pains and heavy chest was nothing serious and that the cough could last up to 4 weeks!! Being asthmatic I'm sure there is more to it and perhaps another chest infection as my cough is causing me breathing difficulties at night. The last time she said this to me the same thing happened, she recommended no need for any medication just use steam, it transpired i did have a chest infection that she failed to treat correctly causing me to have an asthma attack that night resulting in an admission to Hillingdon hospital for 2 days. It turns out I had a serious chest infection and the proper doctors put me on antibiotics and steroids. There have recently been new GP's join this practice and they are excellent from my experience, why do we have to put up with Sahota? Ps I know at least 4 other people that have had misdiagnosis too! If I'm not better I'm going back and refusing to see her.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2014

A very bad experience, I'm glad I'm no longer at this surgery.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2013

I can not complain, the treatment prescribed to me worked fine. Nice and approchable, but sometimes can be a bit patronising.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2011

I don't understand that review. This doctor has always been lovely to me and and my family for years. She's a brilliant Dr-extremely compassionate and excellent with her diagnosis. Are we talking about the same Dr?

flag | Submitted May 8, 2010

This GP is just about the worst doctor I have ever met. A very non patient focused GP with an air of arrogance. I simply refuse to take appointements with this GP. I know other patients feel the same after a consult with this GP. One example of this GPs failure was the continual refusal to refer a child to see a dermatologist. When eventually this course of action was insisted upon, the consultant was shocked at the severity of the condition and could not understand why the child was not refered earlier. These delays in referring can have serious effects for the patients.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2008