Dr. Chris L. Tye, Md, Dds

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Chris L. Tye, Md, Dds

My overall procedure was great. There was no problems the entire time and I was treated very well by the entire clinical staff.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2020

Would recommend to anyone. I had my wisdom teeth pulled here and they made it a very easy and smooth process. Very happy with my choice to choose Dr. Tye.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2020

Procedure went smooth and recovery was fast and easy! Staff were very friendly ad helpful.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2020

Great customer service super friendly staff and Dr. Tye is great too!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2020

Yes! All was great. Dr. and staff was very friendly and informative. Answered all my questions.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2020

Everything went very smooth and no complications happened at all. It was a quick and easy experience and the entire staff made me feel safe.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2019

Dr. Tye and the staff are amazing and super friendly. From the moment you walk in, you are greeted by a friendly front office staff member, to the assistants who take your x-rays and get you settled in a room, everyone is AMAZING! Dr. Tye is an amazing surgeon. I have never had surgery before he did my implant surgery. I can only hope that if I ever need any surgery in the future, that they doctor is as great as Dr. Tye!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2019

Very impressed with they way I was treated and the sense of urgency by all staff.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2019

I had two wisdom teeth and one molar tooth removed.Got called back and do not remember much til i woke up.It was fast and the staff was amazing.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2019

Everyone was very helpful and very courteous, DR Tye performed a tori removal and all went great, I'm recovering just fine,,I wish to thank All of Staff and DR Tye,, Thank You So Much Wesley & Carla Higdon

flag | Submitted November 21, 2019

Dr. Chris L. Tye, Md, Dds's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Chris Tye, MD, DDS is a Board Certified Oral Surgeon with over 25 years’ experience located centrally to Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex. His services include the removal of wisdom teeth, dental implants for missing teeth, All-on-Four Implants for secure dentures, extractions and IV Conscious Sedation. Texas Oral Surgery Specialists is an out-patient credentialed Oral Surgery Center in North Texas. Our goal at Texas Oral Surgery Specialists is to ensure the highest possible level of care and patient safety. Our office team puts the patient’s needs first and foremost in all decision-making and we make sure that patients are educated and have all of their questions answered prior to treatment. Health professionals and former patients recommend Dr. Tye because of his years of experience in delivering quality care to patients, and because they have full confidence in our clinical abilities and professional ethics. We will go through diligent efforts to ensure that everyone receives the highest quality of care that our patients deserve and expect. We will treat all of our patients with respect and loyalty, as we feel honored to be chosen as their health care provider.

• Univ Of Al Sch Of Med, Birmingham Al 35294 (Grad. 1991)
  • Baylor College of Dentistry (Grad. 1988)
  • Baylor University (Grad. 1980)

• Impacted wisdom teeth