Dr. Chris L. Tye, Md, Dds

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Chris L. Tye, Md, Dds

I was very satisfied with the job that Dr. Tye and his team did when I had my wisdom teeth removed. I was worried going into it but they did a great job and it was quick and easy. I would recommend them to anyone else in need of wisdom teeth removal. Thank you.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2019

Dr.Tye and staff were wonderful. Accommodated me on short notice to deal with an infection. Very caring, courteous and professional.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2019

Dr. Tye and staff made the process as easy and comfortable as possible!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2019

Had service done to all 4 wisdom teeth removal. They did a wonderful job. Great Doctor!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2019

Very professional and courteous physician/dentist and staff who answered all my questions. Great job!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2019

Everyone is very helpful and skilled at putting their patients at ease.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2019

Dr. Tye and his team are a caring and professional group. Most people like myself fear any dental work and his staff gives you the peace that you are in good hands in their office.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2019

Everyone was super friendly and helped me throughout every appointment and getting teeth pulled.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2019

Very pleased with our experience. Given a great deal of information on what to leading up to wisdom teeth removal and post-op care.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2019

i had my wisdom teeth puled they great and very fast at everything they do.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2018

Dr. Chris L. Tye, Md, Dds's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Chris Tye, MD, DDS is a Board Certified Oral Surgeon with over 25 years’ experience located centrally to Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex. His services include the removal of wisdom teeth, dental implants for missing teeth, All-on-Four Implants for secure dentures, extractions and IV Conscious Sedation. Texas Oral Surgery Specialists is an out-patient credentialed Oral Surgery Center in North Texas. Our goal at Texas Oral Surgery Specialists is to ensure the highest possible level of care and patient safety. Our office team puts the patient’s needs first and foremost in all decision-making and we make sure that patients are educated and have all of their questions answered prior to treatment. Health professionals and former patients recommend Dr. Tye because of his years of experience in delivering quality care to patients, and because they have full confidence in our clinical abilities and professional ethics. We will go through diligent efforts to ensure that everyone receives the highest quality of care that our patients deserve and expect. We will treat all of our patients with respect and loyalty, as we feel honored to be chosen as their health care provider.

• Univ Of Al Sch Of Med, Birmingham Al 35294 (Grad. 1991)
  • Baylor College of Dentistry (Grad. 1988)
  • Baylor University (Grad. 1980)

• Impacted wisdom teeth