Dr. Chris L. Tye, Md, Dds

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Chris L. Tye, Md, Dds

Amazing... the team and Dr. Tye were phenomenal. Kind, efficient and informative summarizes my multiple visits with this team. I will happily leave an external review to encourage others to use your services in the future. Thank you for all of your help. It was truly appreciated!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2018

Great. I am satisfied with the service and professionalism from Dr Tye.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2018

Had wisdom teeth removed and everything went great. Dr. Tye is great at what he does.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2018

very comfortable visits, very nice staff member. felt very safe getting my wisdom teeth out with dr tye.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2018

Dr. Tye provided excellent care and results. The staff are very knowledgeable and caring.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

Everything about my procedure was excellent. Dr. Tye was terrific and the staff was courteous and professional. I would highly recommend Dr. Tye to anyone needing the services of an oral surgeon.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2018

Thank you so much, I was terrified of this experience and you guys all made it extremely easy!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2018

You cannot ask for better overall dental care. Doctor and staff are very caring and honestly concerned.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

Dr Tye was excellent. Procedures included oral surgery for infected teeth, bone graft and extraction of two teeth. All were done with very little pain as well as a totally pain free recovery.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2018

I think the staff from top to bottom was excellent! They made the entire process very quick and easy but all at the same time very comfortable. I highly recommend them to anyone I come across.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2018

Dr. Chris L. Tye, Md, Dds's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Chris Tye, MD, DDS is a Board Certified Oral Surgeon with over 25 years’ experience located centrally to Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex. His services include the removal of wisdom teeth, dental implants for missing teeth, All-on-Four Implants for secure dentures, extractions and IV Conscious Sedation. Texas Oral Surgery Specialists is an out-patient credentialed Oral Surgery Center in North Texas. Our goal at Texas Oral Surgery Specialists is to ensure the highest possible level of care and patient safety. Our office team puts the patient’s needs first and foremost in all decision-making and we make sure that patients are educated and have all of their questions answered prior to treatment. Health professionals and former patients recommend Dr. Tye because of his years of experience in delivering quality care to patients, and because they have full confidence in our clinical abilities and professional ethics. We will go through diligent efforts to ensure that everyone receives the highest quality of care that our patients deserve and expect. We will treat all of our patients with respect and loyalty, as we feel honored to be chosen as their health care provider.

• Univ Of Al Sch Of Med, Birmingham Al 35294 (Grad. 1991)
  • Baylor College of Dentistry (Grad. 1988)
  • Baylor University (Grad. 1980)

• Impacted wisdom teeth