Dr. Christopher L. Tye

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Christopher L. Tye

I had to have my two upper wisdom teeth removed (the only ones I had). Dr. Chris Tye and his team made me feel completely comfortable before, during and after the procedure. It went smoothly and recovery time was short. I will come back to this office for any future needs and will definitely be recommending them to everyone I know. Great experience!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2018

Everything went as planned and no complications. Caring staff that made our time here pleasant.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

I had all four of my wisdom teeth extracted. Dr. Tye and his staff were wonderful and made me feel very comfortable. I would highly recommend Dr. Tye to anyone!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

My overall experience was great! The doctors were all very kind and reassuring about the whole surgery process.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2018

Dr Tye and his staff were very good and comforting. Their work speaks for itself. We had no problems with the healing process. We HIGHLY recommend his services..

flag | Submitted June 2, 2018

I had bony extracn of wisdom tooth and was quite nervous. But, Dr. Tye performed the extraction so well that did not have any numbness and recovery was pretty fast. Staff is very friendly and I definitely recommend Dr. Tye for any oral surgery.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

I had a pleasant experience with Dr. Tye and his staff. They were very professional and timely. I had three wisdom teeth removed and there was not much swelling or pain. I felt that I was informed well on what to expect. It was to my surprise that Dr. Tye called me later that evening and I appreciated it a lot. Recommended to all!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

very helpful and accommodating. woke up with extreme pain one morning and they were able to see me in a matter of minutes and made an appointment available. No pain after wisdom teeth surgery.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

Dr. Tye's office was great to work with. They were very friendly and addressed all questions and concerns that I had regarding my procedure. I was highly impressed with the fact that Dr. Tye contacted me twice following the surgery to see how I was feeling. I would highly recommend this practice.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2018

Dr. Tye and his staff were so nice! They listened to my concerns and created a plan customized to meet my dental needs. I do not think it could have gone any better!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

Dr. Christopher L. Tye's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Univ Of Al Sch Of Med, Birmingham Al 35294 (Grad. 1991)

• Impacted wisdom teeth