Dr. Christopher L. Tye

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Christopher L. Tye

I have nothing but great things to say about Dr. Tye. He is an excellent doctor and very easy to communicate with. All the office staff members have been extremely courtesy and helpful. This has been a great experience (if you can say that having dental surgery is a great experience).

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

Dr. Tye and his staff are very professional and kind. He did an excellent job with the implant and it healed nicely.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

I had 2 implants put in and the staff was really wonderful making me feel at ease. Dr. Tye did a great job with the implants and has always taken the time to discuss any concerns I may have. A Wonderful bed side manner. I would recommend him with confidence knowing you are getting the best work done!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

We visited the office three times for my daughters procedure and every time we got to see Dr Tye. Every time he was nice and clear to explain the process.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

The staff was friendly and Dr. Tye was quick but thorough to my non-medical background. I was always asked if I had questions and they were promptly answered. Overall good experience.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

excellent work by the doctor and his staff. i was taken care of very quickly every time i came in. i love the hospitality and the smiling faces.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

All four Wisdom teeth removed with a infection and inflammatory in the back low right tooth. Removal was easy, stress free, this entire team was here and made me feel as comfortable as you could while getting teeth removed. Had to come back in week after wisdom teeth removed due to lockjaw type symptoms and Dr. Tye was great in helping with getting this taken care of for a clean normal bill of health. Keep up the great work friendliness, exceptional customer service and in depth appointments.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

I had all four wisdom teeth extracted with no problems. Kind and friendly staff!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

Dr Tye and his staff were wonderful. Very fast and efficient as well as affordable. No pain after surgery!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Everyone has been very friendly and explaining things thoroughly. I needed to change my surgery date and no issue in doing so. I will definitely recommend to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

Dr. Christopher L. Tye's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Univ Of Al Sch Of Med, Birmingham Al 35294 (Grad. 1991)

• Impacted wisdom teeth