Dr. Christopher L. Tye

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Christopher L. Tye

I had bony extracn of wisdom tooth and was quite nervous. But, Dr. Tye performed the extraction so well that did not have any numbness and recovery was pretty fast. Staff is very friendly and I definitely recommend Dr. Tye for any oral surgery.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

I had a pleasant experience with Dr. Tye and his staff. They were very professional and timely. I had three wisdom teeth removed and there was not much swelling or pain. I felt that I was informed well on what to expect. It was to my surprise that Dr. Tye called me later that evening and I appreciated it a lot. Recommended to all!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

very helpful and accommodating. woke up with extreme pain one morning and they were able to see me in a matter of minutes and made an appointment available. No pain after wisdom teeth surgery.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

Dr. Tye's office was great to work with. They were very friendly and addressed all questions and concerns that I had regarding my procedure. I was highly impressed with the fact that Dr. Tye contacted me twice following the surgery to see how I was feeling. I would highly recommend this practice.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2018

Dr. Tye and his staff were so nice! They listened to my concerns and created a plan customized to meet my dental needs. I do not think it could have gone any better!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

Everyone was great! I had my wisdom teeth and one extra molar removed and had no pain afterwards. Just a little sore as expected.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2018

I had my wisdom teeth removed and the whole experience was great! From start to finish, Dr. Tye and his staff took amazing care of me. I highly recommend Texas Oral Surgery Specialists.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

This is my second time in Dr Tye's office He and his staff were exceptional in my care, in both procedures! I highly recommend him for any type of oral surgery procedure you may need...IF, you are looking excellence!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

so pleased - wonderful group of professionals. Kind, never feel rushed, timely and so much more. felt valued and safe. They have changed my opinion and fears about dental work. Love this place.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

The staff was super friendly and helpful. And Dr Tye was wonderful! Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2018

Dr. Christopher L. Tye's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Univ Of Al Sch Of Med, Birmingham Al 35294 (Grad. 1991)

• Impacted wisdom teeth