Dr. Chris L. Tye, Md, Dds

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Chris L. Tye, Md, Dds

i honestly could not be more satisfied with the professionalism and service of Dr. Tye and his staff. I was in need of emergency surgery was feeling miserable.He got me in within a couple of hours and completely took care of me. I am so thankful.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2019

Very nice staff, easy to get in contact with, great experience over all.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2019

The staff is extremely friendly. I have never seen a more efficient office. Dr. Tye is knowledgeable and highly skilled in his profession.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2019

Dr. Tye was very informative and did a wonderful job with my surgery. Check in and out was very easy.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2019

My wisdom teeth removal went very well with Dr. Tye. The procedure was quick and efficient very well done. Staff was comforting and friendly.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2019

The extraction healed very well with no pain and very little swelling. My questions were all answered and the procedure was completed in a very professional manner.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2019

Overall I was very pleased. My only concern was being given a prescription for something I was allergic to and there was no real concern over with error. Thankfully my pharmacy knew about it and refused to fill it.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2019

Dr. Chris L. Tye, Md, Dds

Dr. Chris L. Tye, Md, Dds's response
Thank you so much for the kind words. It’s always great to see our hard work appreciated. We do apologize for any oversights that happen in prescribing. We encourage any patient who notices such an error to bring it to our attention immediately.

Submitted March 13, 2019

For me setting expectations is important. Dr Tye and his staff were very forthcoming with explanations and defining processes for the removal of my molar and bone fill. I knew what steps would be occurring and had prompt response from all staff when I had any questions or concerns.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2019

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Tye and his staff. He is informative and professional. My husband and I both go to Dr. Tye and he managed to solve some implant problems we were both facing. He spent the time with us both to care and fix the issues we both had to deal with. I would recommend Dr. Tye 100%.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2019

It has been a long road and this doctor and the staff has shown me a beautiful light(smile) at the end of the tunnel.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2019

Dr. Chris L. Tye, Md, Dds's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Chris Tye, MD, DDS is a Board Certified Oral Surgeon with over 25 years’ experience located centrally to Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex. His services include the removal of wisdom teeth, dental implants for missing teeth, All-on-Four Implants for secure dentures, extractions and IV Conscious Sedation. Texas Oral Surgery Specialists is an out-patient credentialed Oral Surgery Center in North Texas. Our goal at Texas Oral Surgery Specialists is to ensure the highest possible level of care and patient safety. Our office team puts the patient’s needs first and foremost in all decision-making and we make sure that patients are educated and have all of their questions answered prior to treatment. Health professionals and former patients recommend Dr. Tye because of his years of experience in delivering quality care to patients, and because they have full confidence in our clinical abilities and professional ethics. We will go through diligent efforts to ensure that everyone receives the highest quality of care that our patients deserve and expect. We will treat all of our patients with respect and loyalty, as we feel honored to be chosen as their health care provider.

• Univ Of Al Sch Of Med, Birmingham Al 35294 (Grad. 1991)
  • Baylor College of Dentistry (Grad. 1988)
  • Baylor University (Grad. 1980)

• Impacted wisdom teeth