Ratings for Dr. William A. Herndon

Office staff was supposed to set up an appt. for us at the hospital, which they did not do - nor did they contact us to let us know. So we drove 4 hours for an appt. we did not have. There was no apology, only a comment that if I didn't like the service I was welcome to look for a new dr. The information given to us in the office was different than the information written in her medical records. Mistake? I don't know, but if I acted on the recommendation given in the office, my daughters condition might sprial out of control - forcing us into a surgery we don't want. Feels a bit like a set up. Dr. Herndon's social skills and interaction are fantastic - we really liked him as a person, but his credibility as a Dr. is gone for us.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2011

Dr. Herndon has been my orthopedist since I was a young child. Wonderful, caring doctor. I 100% recommend him to anyone in need of orthopedic care/surgery.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2009

Dr. Herndon is very compassionate and trustworthy. He has always had my sons best interests in mind.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2009

Dr. Herndon is the best pediatric scoliosis surgeon in Oklahoma, hands down. He operated on my daughter, correcting her spine to perfectly straight. I would recommend him for any orthopedic issue for any person, any age. He is the absolute best! He cares about his patients, calling to check on them and making himself available for questions.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2008

Dr. William A. Herndon's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1972)

Centene