Ratings for Dr. Kerry Outerbridge

Found DR Outebridge to be rude and doesnt listen. Was told to stop talking becase it was his turn. Focused on previous medical conditions that had no factor on current problem. Thought he was an orthopedic surgeon. Not oncologists. Not neurologist. Not sports physio. Thinks that doing a couple of movements for a few minutes is the same as working 8 hours. Said my injury was pre existing . Pre existing injury has no affect on current muscle injury. Txt book person that doesnt listen. Disgusted.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

Not even worth the one star. Late, Rude, Dismissive, Waste of time..

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

couple of words to describe this DR,lets start with RUDE ,LATE and best of all doesnt listen. just like a previous review i was sent to this bloke for a 2nd opinion for workcover ,i was treated like i was scamming them and i had to tell him the same thing 3 times ,he doesnt listen . he comes across as a know all . Personally i wouldnt let this bloke treat my dog. I would send my worst enemy to this bloke .He was one and a half hours late ,kept talking down to me . bottom line dont let this bloke near you. he also told me to IGNORE my physio because they dont know what there talking about .Well for the record my physio is the only people i have got any sense out of ,i cannot praise my physio enough . I would recommend my physio to anyone ,they are COR HEALTH also known as beenleigh physio thank you

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

We were referred to Dr Outerbridge after my son broke his leg, both bones in a mishap at a playground. The hospital we attended wanted to put a pin into the main bone. I was uncomfortable with this and attended Greenslopes where Dr Outerbridge assessed the damage. He found that the break extended into the ankle and a pin would have caused more damage. Booked for surgery two days later with a plate and pins, now removed and could not have asked for a more caring, polite and competent surgeon. This was about 4 years ago and now my son has broken his foot in a bmx jump thing, attended a local GP who rang Dr Outerbridge who was not available., before we left the sugery Dr Outerbridge had phoned the GP to check on my son. Amazing service from such aa busy surgeon. My son, not given to making comments about people immediately said that Dr Outerbridge's actions and care of him were a measure of the type of person he is. Very Very happy customers.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

Can't begin to describe how rude this doctor was. I was sent to him for a second opinion for a work cover case. He instantly dismissed previously requested surgery and didn't even look at my injury. He was rude, cut me off and treated me as though I was scamming the system. I would never let this man operate on me, let alone ask for his advice. FYI surgery still possible.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2014

Found him rude and abupt and he minized my situation continually. He was more interested in pointing out my weight. ..like I didnt know! Two major joint problems that both have had major damage, surgery, and on going problems. He was unprepared no seats for my husband. And told my husband to wait outside. Rude and judgemental and critical of my GP and specialist.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

Most helpful doctor with the most helpful staff. The nicest doctor and extremely caring and honest.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2010

Dr Outerbridge operated on my knee, and I found him to be a very personable and extreamly competentsurgeon.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2009

I googled Dr Outerbridge to get his phone number and came across this website. My surgery was couple of years ago and I believe I had the best surgeon at the worst time of my life. He is a thorough proffessional and very caring. His staff are amongst the best I have ever come across. I recommend him to anyone who needs surgery as he will get a second opinion and give you the best treatment. I feel I received the best post-op care and advice.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2008

Prof Outerbridge is a true gentleman who cared deeply about my welfare. Following my surgery he called me at home just to check how I was doing. I felt very confident about his knowledge and the detailed explanation of the surgery I was to have. I felt I could trust his judgement and that he would not operate unless it was absolutely necessary. I had an excellent outcome from my surgery

flag | Submitted September 19, 2008