You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Gwyllyn Goddard

he is a joke when it comes to loyalty if he booked you for ultra sound for get it as the hospital can't do them with out a practicing physician so after waiting months mine was cancelled He should never be given a license back

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

I was saddened to hear that Dr. Goddard has had to take his own medical leave. For those that can't fathom that, I would suggest you accept it rather than 'calling him down'. GP work is a very stressful environment and I would rather see him take the time to get better rather than completely implode. I agree there is a shortage of GP's in the area (area = BC!) and of course that is why is patient load is so high. I was fortunate enough to find another GP to take me on, but when Dr. Goddard returns to practicing medicine I will want to get back onto his list. To say he is not loyal and only about the money is unfair and incorrect, and no doubt an incredibly difficult decision to step back and get healthy.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

Dr Goddard has no loyalty to his patients. It is all about himself. He has abandoned his patience right now and left us no place to go for care. He makes you feel like it is all about him getting paid.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

Dr. Goddard is compassionate and knowledgeable however has poor "bedside manner". I always felt rushed and frightened to bring up more than one issue, regardless how small. He was frequently late, even for a first am appointment but has been improving. Does little in the way of a physical exam, I like him as a person, but have found another doctor now that I have a chronic illness and don't want to feel rushed.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

Dr Goddard has been amazing. He is very empathetic and has thouroughly explained all my medications as well as making whole healthcare reccomendations including diet and vitamins, and lifestyle in a supportive understanding way.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2015

After 4 or 5 appointments to see Dr. Goddard I was very dissatisfied. I found Dr. Goddard to be quite unapproachable, unprofessional and not thorough. Throughout numerous appointments Dr. Goddard was often on his phone, he did not conduct a health history or family history, nor did he ever conduct a full examination. In fact, the man has never taken my blood pressure or pulse, which a basic healthcare assessment. I always felt very rushed during all my appointments with Dr Goddard and i felt Dr. Goddard was not empathetic and lacked many crucial and basic assessment skills. With a large push towards preventative care and primary healthcare I feel Dr. Goddard lacks in this area. When i initially became a patient of Dr. Goddard's he was highly recommended, however even the person who recommended him no longer is a patient of his .

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

Lucked out getting a wise , compassionate doctor , my hubby , daughter , & grandsons are patients and today I am making an appt for my friend and hopefully he will take him as a new patient .The best Doctor I've had and have had for a few yrs now :)

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Dr. Goddard is highly professional, VERY caring, and works amazingly hard, given his workload and widely varying clientele. My wife and I have been seeing him for a few years after very poor experiences with Dr. West. Due to no fault of his own, he has come under scrutiny by the College of Physicians and Surgeons because certain pharmacies don't know how to dispense narcotics properly. He always tells us what we need to do, and not just what we want to hear. I would highly recommend him, were it not for his already high case load. His staff are excellent, friendly, and very professional, especially Lucy.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

Dr. Gwyllyn Goddard's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 4-star rating has been posted. "he is a joke when it comes to loyalty if he booked you for ultra sound for get it as the hospital can't do them with out a practicing physician so after waitin..."

November 3, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I was saddened to hear that Dr. Goddard has had to take his own medical leave. For those that can't fathom that, I would suggest you accept it rather than 'cal..."

September 29, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I can not understand this so called Dr Goddard he has left patients with no were to go other Drs won't take his patients what do I do I have epilepsy "

September 22, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Goddard has no loyalty to his patients. It is all about himself. He has abandoned his patience right now and left us no place to go for care. He makes you ..."

September 8, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Goddard is compassionate and knowledgeable however has poor "bedside manner". I always felt rushed and frightened to bring up more than one issue, regardl..."

August 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Goddard has been amazing. He is very empathetic and has thouroughly explained all my medications as well as making whole healthcare reccomendations including..."

August 9, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "After 4 or 5 appointments to see Dr. Goddard I was very dissatisfied. I found Dr. Goddard to be quite unapproachable, unprofessional and not thorough. Throug..."

March 16, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Very pleased with Dr Goddard. He is up to date with new ideas and practises in medicine. Would recommend him to anyone."

October 27, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Lucked out getting a wise , compassionate doctor , my hubby , daughter , & grandsons are patients and today I am making an appt for my friend and hopefully ..."

September 22, 2014