You may also like

Rate Dr. Gwyllyn Goddard

Dr. Gwyllyn Goddard's Ratings

Dr. Goddard is compassionate and knowledgeable however has poor "bedside manner". I always felt rushed and frightened to bring up more than one issue, regardless how small. He was frequently late, even for a first am appointment but has been improving. Does little in the way of a physical exam, I like him as a person, but have found another doctor now that I have a chronic illness and don't want to feel rushed.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2893420].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2015

Dr Goddard has been amazing. He is very empathetic and has thouroughly explained all my medications as well as making whole healthcare reccomendations including diet and vitamins, and lifestyle in a supportive understanding way.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2890043].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2015

After 4 or 5 appointments to see Dr. Goddard I was very dissatisfied. I found Dr. Goddard to be quite unapproachable, unprofessional and not thorough. Throughout numerous appointments Dr. Goddard was often on his phone, he did not conduct a health history or family history, nor did he ever conduct a full examination. In fact, the man has never taken my blood pressure or pulse, which a basic healthcare assessment. I always felt very rushed during all my appointments with Dr Goddard and i felt Dr. Goddard was not empathetic and lacked many crucial and basic assessment skills. With a large push towards preventative care and primary healthcare I feel Dr. Goddard lacks in this area. When i initially became a patient of Dr. Goddard's he was highly recommended, however even the person who recommended him no longer is a patient of his .

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2749739].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

Very pleased with Dr Goddard. He is up to date with new ideas and practises in medicine. Would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2595960].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2014

Lucked out getting a wise , compassionate doctor , my hubby , daughter , & grandsons are patients and today I am making an appt for my friend and hopefully he will take him as a new patient .The best Doctor I've had and have had for a few yrs now :)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2546248].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

Dr. Goddard is highly professional, VERY caring, and works amazingly hard, given his workload and widely varying clientele. My wife and I have been seeing him for a few years after very poor experiences with Dr. West. Due to no fault of his own, he has come under scrutiny by the College of Physicians and Surgeons because certain pharmacies don't know how to dispense narcotics properly. He always tells us what we need to do, and not just what we want to hear. I would highly recommend him, were it not for his already high case load. His staff are excellent, friendly, and very professional, especially Lucy.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][785616].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

Dr. Goddard is a very pleasant man who is sincere and concerned with his patients. He uses all the knowledge that he has and when needed makes a referral to a specialist. He is always very thourough. His office however is always very busy, it takes a long time to get an appointment....like every other doctor he is overworked. Overall he is an amazing doctor and a great person. Due to the fact that he is so busy, I had tried at one point to switch doctors. The grass is definately NOT greener on the other side! I will be going back to Dr. Goddard.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][785615].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2011

I have nothing but good words to say about this doctor. I went to him because he was here from Saskatchewan and since i moved from there i figured god was giving me a sign. Because i had about 17 doctors turn me away.. I even had a stroke in April pass and no doctor would take me or give me a chance because of what medication i was taking. I thought it was very disrespectful of doctors to be that way to me!!..I went in to see doctor Goddard and when i explained to him the situation he was totally in shock..He took me on and i well be forever greatfull..no more line ups for me and my children at the hospitals ER..Thank you DR Goddard :)

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][785614].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2011

I took my stepson to see Dr.goddard as j believed he had strep throat. Dr.goddard told me to take him home and if he didnt get a snotty nose by Monday to bring him back. My little guy told me it felt like jw was swallowing glass. I took him to a wall in clinic and sure enough he had strep throat. Needless to say I have not taken my kids back to him and would rather wait in line at a walk in clinic. Over all he was not helpful and I found him to be rude.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][785613].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2011

he has been my doctor since 2008 and has always made time for me,he has never rushed me through and takes an active interest in my well being.wish i had friends that cared as much as he does.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][785612].votes_count ]]