Ratings for Dr. Cecilia M Kerner

Dr Kerner is wonderful, down to earth professional. My issues are not fixable and she told it tome straight. I appreciate the honesty and her suggestions to improve my situation.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2018

Dr. Kerner is an absolute gem. I really can't say enough good things about her.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018

Wonderful doctor. So happy she was on call when I gave birth!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

These kinds of visits are not the most comfortable but I must say Dr. Kerner is wonderful! I love her personality, great staff and am very comfortable with her care. I had to have a minor surgery and had very little wait time and meeting her in the hospital that day going over my concerns and the procedure were second to none. We are very lucky to have such amazing care in our small town hospital.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

I am 76 years old and have been under the care of different OBGYN's over those years. I am from New Brunswick and was a bit apprehensive meeting yet another physician. That energy was certainly misdirected. Dr. kerner was everything you would want your physician to be, most kind, attentive, thorough and attentive to every question as well as knowledgable as to what was causing my symptoms. I did not have a long wait period for surgery, she visited me many, many times while i was recovering always paying close attention to me, her patient. I would like to think I was special to her which caused her to go above and beyond. BUT, I have to say she was just being Dr Kerner..........doing what she loves and does best. Thank you.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Dr Kerner is a very caring and knowledgeable physician. Her professionalism and respect during her exams is second to none. She takes the time to listen and answer all my questions and concerns and I never feel rushed. Her staff is friendly and efficient. If I have to leave a message they get back to me within the day. I am soooo happy to have Dr Kerner and her team looking after me!!!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

Couldn't be happier with Dr. Kerner and her staff. They run a tight ship and are super organized. Dr. Kerner and the nurses are always very attentive and would address every concern I had in detail, even if it did seem a bit silly to be asking. I never felt rushed out the door or like I didn't have an opportunity to discuss my pregnancy with her. Everyone is always smiling and pleasant. It is really a nice place to be cared for.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

I have had Dr. Kerner for two c-sections and she is wonderful!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

Dr Kerner is fantastic... her staff, not so much. It's not that they're bad per say, but they *never* answer the phone, are very short with people, and generally give off a "don't let the door hit you on the way out" attitude. Still, it's worth it for being able to stay with Dr Kerner.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015