Ratings for Dr. Cecilia M Kerner

These kinds of visits are not the most comfortable but I must say Dr. Kerner is wonderful! I love her personality, great staff and am very comfortable with her care. I had to have a minor surgery and had very little wait time and meeting her in the hospital that day going over my concerns and the procedure were second to none. We are very lucky to have such amazing care in our small town hospital.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

I am 76 years old and have been under the care of different OBGYN's over those years. I am from New Brunswick and was a bit apprehensive meeting yet another physician. That energy was certainly misdirected. Dr. kerner was everything you would want your physician to be, most kind, attentive, thorough and attentive to every question as well as knowledgable as to what was causing my symptoms. I did not have a long wait period for surgery, she visited me many, many times while i was recovering always paying close attention to me, her patient. I would like to think I was special to her which caused her to go above and beyond. BUT, I have to say she was just being Dr Kerner..........doing what she loves and does best. Thank you.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Dr Kerner is a very caring and knowledgeable physician. Her professionalism and respect during her exams is second to none. She takes the time to listen and answer all my questions and concerns and I never feel rushed. Her staff is friendly and efficient. If I have to leave a message they get back to me within the day. I am soooo happy to have Dr Kerner and her team looking after me!!!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

Couldn't be happier with Dr. Kerner and her staff. They run a tight ship and are super organized. Dr. Kerner and the nurses are always very attentive and would address every concern I had in detail, even if it did seem a bit silly to be asking. I never felt rushed out the door or like I didn't have an opportunity to discuss my pregnancy with her. Everyone is always smiling and pleasant. It is really a nice place to be cared for.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

I have had Dr. Kerner for two c-sections and she is wonderful!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

Dr Kerner is fantastic... her staff, not so much. It's not that they're bad per say, but they *never* answer the phone, are very short with people, and generally give off a "don't let the door hit you on the way out" attitude. Still, it's worth it for being able to stay with Dr Kerner.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

Dr Kerner has delivered 2/3 of my children highly highly recommend

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

Dr. Kerner's care pre, during, and post surgery were exemplary. Her patience with questions and her listening skills are impressive. She is both professional and caring. Her office staff promptly returned my calls, put me on a wait list and offered me an appointment within days of going on the list. A big thank you to her team and to the rest of the caring professionals at the Smiths Falls Hospital.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014

Nightmarish is the descriptive adjective in trying to get past the answering machine to discuss a 'non emergency' concern. Even the posted office hours indicating an 'open' office is of little use. Why call when no one answers the phone? If the office is that busy then, hire more staff. The answering machine does not allow for any 'messges' that are of a non emergency type and or appointment changes or to check on referrals, etc. The only way through is to be an EMERGENCY! The Jan 12, 2011 comment below reflects my present interaction or lack of it with the office staff. Why does Dr. Kerner tell a patient to call the office when all she gets is the answering machine? I agree that Dr. Kerner is knowledgeable in her Speciality; however, the office needs to be managed effectively. Dr. Kerner's patients need to be helped, not ignored!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

I was so fortunate to go to Perth emergency on a day that Dr Kerner was holding a clinic. I was hemorrhaging and after examination by her resident and Dr Kerner herself she felt I should have surgery that evening. Her manner is personable and knowledgeable and I immediately felt safe in her hands. I was sent to Smiths Falls for the surgery and due to 2 more urgent surgeries my 5:30 became 10:30 pm but I was well informed during the wait. The problem was removed and she and her team were amazingly skilled, attentive and reassuring. She visited me 4 times in 2 days and I feel blessed to have been treated by her. I found her both honest, patient in answering any questions I or my family had and in great detail. Perth and Smiths Falls are fortunate to have her practice here.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014