Ratings for Dr. Kathleen D. Coutinho

She is an uncaring rude person. I don't even want to give her the honor of being called doctor. She has temper tantrums like a 2 year old.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Dr Coutinho did my total abd hysterectomy. I felt comfortable with her as I felt she was very knowledgeable, kind, considerate and took the time to answer any questions. I left the hospital the next morning after surgery with an insison that only looked like a scratch. From recovery on I only needed nothing more than Tylenol and motrin. I was on my feet quick and was back to work in 2 wks. She herself called my home to do a condition check and tell me pathology. She is AMAZING and I can't say enough good things about her!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Dr. Countinho is downright mean. I was crying when I left her office.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

She has a horrible personality and doesn't take your concerns seriously. I thought going to a female it would be more comfortable for me but ended up being worst gynocologist appt. ever. If your overweight that seems to be what she wants to blame your problems your having on. I left more frustrated than when I went in.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

I had a bad experience with this doctor. It was my first exam and I was already nervous and uncomfortable. I did not feel like she took my concerns seriously and I felt very uncomfortable throughout the entire exam. She said she did not find anything of concern but then walked out and apparently the exam was over. I will be seeing another doctor. I have never had a such a bad experience with a doctor and would not recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014

Great ob, she did all three of my pregnancies. Very intelligent and knowledgeable but a little brisk, which I enjoyed but might upset others. My mom was offended when she went in but I thought she was hilarious. She had the very unique ability to focus on all the minute issues I had then dismiss them as the obviously crazy pregnancy hormonal issues they were without making me feel stupid. Only problem I had was that two of my children were born while she was on vacation.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2012

Great doctor, but no longer practicing in Illinois. She relocated to Indiana.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2007

Dr. Kathleen D. Coutinho's Credentials

• University Of Chicago - Pritzker School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)