Ratings for Dr. Peter N. Pham

I've seen Dr. Pham for 4 years now. He is patient, articulate, and works gently, carefully, and seems very knowledgeable. No complaints. When I first went there, I had no insurance and the cost was very reasonable. Now that I'm insured, no need to go anywhere else! I'd recommend him to anyone, and I do!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2012

Peter is a great dentist... very knowledgeable! I have a missing tooth and he described all the alternatives I had. His staff is great and I have recommended him to my family and friends. There is no other reason to see another dentist!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2009

Dr. Peter Pham is an awesome dentist. I asked plenty of questions about my teeth and he gave advice that made plenty of sense. I'm missing a molar tooth and he explained alternative solutions that I could choose from. I had to no insurance the first time I saw him and for a cleaning, x-rays, and consultation, he only charged me $50. I recommend him to all my friends!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2008