Ratings for Dr. Craig Lahar

My surgery was somewhat complicated . First with a tooth extraction and because of the location for the implants a sinus lift was necessary plus bone grafts . Dr. Lahar went over all procedures and details. Was very informative. I was very pleased with the surgery, and the staff. Would highly recommend Dr. Lahar.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

Scheduled surgery did not happened due to a situation they were contacted about twice the week prior and the morning of... Met with Lahar after and have never in my life been treated so poorly by another individual in my entire life. Very disturbed that a physician would speak so horribly to a person when the profession by nature implies care and compassion for people.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2016

Dr. Lahar and his staff could not have been better. I had to have a tooth extracted and had an implant for the first time and as you can I imagine it was very stressful. Everyone at the office were very friendly and made me feel very comfortable with the procedures that were going to take place. There were no surprises and everything was explained fully before I had to make any decisions. If you need an Oral Surgeon I suggest you go see Dr. Lahar

flag | Submitted October 3, 2015

I have had two extractions, followed by two implants. I can't say enough about the professionalism and quality work of Dr. Lahar and his staff. I would highly recommend this oral surgeon.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

Dr. Lahar did an amazing job in extracting a tooth. I would definitely go back. He was very professional and friendly.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

Dr. Lahar repaired a botched oral surgery which was performed by a local periodontist who will remain "nameless. " It was necessary for me to have a tooth pulled due to fractured roots. The periodontist pulled the tooth, leaving two roots behind; and pulling the tooth caused a fistula (opening) into my sinus cavity. Thankfully, Dr. Lahar was able to remove the two roots the periodontist left behind; and in a second surgery, Dr. Lahar closed the fistula into my sinus cavity using a "flap"! It is my understanding that closing this type of fistula is a difficult surgery, requiring intricate sutures to be successful. The surgery was SUCCESSFUL! Today, my mouth is healed, gums are pink and healthy, and I no longer have liquids leaking into my sinus and out my nose. I highly recommend Dr. Lahar for any Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

My dentist sent me directly to Dr. Lahar's office for an emergency visit. Having 3 badly abcessed teeth that needed to be extracted, I was in sever pain and extremely nervous about the procedure. Even with a completely booked schedule he worked me in. He was very patient and did a fantastic job. I can't thank him enough for making the time to make sure I could get them removed before the weekend. I would definitely recommend this office to anyone!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2015

The staff that handles billing was horrible. Refused to communicate issues regarding the claim, refused to return my calls, refused to take any responsibility, blamed other providers for not handling the claim properly. Will never go to this office again.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

These entire office has treated my mother with disrespect and manipulating behavior. They had her sign a form without explaining that their office does not submit to Medicare after first saying things were not covered and then they were covered and now after procedure once again not covered. The initial extraction was for two teeth and after the surgery they removed three. She says she has never experienced such double talk from a dr ever in her 70 years. Very sad that Dr. Lahar is aloud to conduct business in this manner. Shame on all of you for taking advantage of elderly. DO NOT RECOMMEND!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

Staff and office all seemed above average. Physician was a total waste, very arrogant ! Even rude ! Never go there again!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015