Ratings for Dr. Craig Lahar

He was great with helping me with an extraction and explain what may happen after. Straight forward gentleman. His staff was great and the place was beautiful. The best surgeon I've been too!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

Dr. Lahar did two implants for me. He does an excellent job. Explains things well and keeps on schedule. I would recommend Dr. Lahar for tooth extractions and implants. He has a good staff too.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

I had a fairly difficult tooth replacement which extended up to the sinus on my left side. In addition, I had had previous plates put in from a previous oral surgery procedure. Dr Lahar was excellent in explaining the procedure, what it would entail and his staff went over the fees. It was a two step procedure and each time the outcome was outstanding. I just went for my last visit and the bone graft took well and the sinus cavity was intact. I would likely recommend him to anyone with a difficult oral surgery procedure especially dealing with the sinuses.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

Dr. Lahar and his staff are friendly and wonderful. I've been through both the tooth extraction and implant process with his office. I opted for anesthesia. Everyone truly set my mind at ease and took great care of me from start to finish each time. Implants aren't as scary as they may seem (same with root canals).

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Absolutely excellent experience from the consultation to the surgical procedure for my 8 year old daughter! The staff went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable and explained everything in detail. Highly recommend Dr. Lahar and his staff!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

I had a tooth extraction performed from a failed root canal. I was referred to by another dentist. The entire procedure was explained to me by Dr. Lahar and my other dentist. So I was well aware of what would happen during the surgery. Matter of fact, I had this situation happen before with a failed root canal and tooth extraction when I lived elsewhere. Dr. Lahar was the SMOOTHEST and LEAST PAINFUL at giving me the shot for novacaine that I have ever had by any dentist ever. He told me a 'little pinch' and was true to his word. I was given additional shots of Novocaine but the first is always the worse. I felt well taken care of. The staff and doctor were attentive and effective to my needs. I was NOT put to sleep for the surgery. It was a quick surgery for a difficult tooth. HIGHLY RECOMMEND Dr. Lahar and his staff.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

My surgery was somewhat complicated . First with a tooth extraction and because of the location for the implants a sinus lift was necessary plus bone grafts . Dr. Lahar went over all procedures and details. Was very informative. I was very pleased with the surgery, and the staff. Would highly recommend Dr. Lahar.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

Scheduled surgery did not happened due to a situation they were contacted about twice the week prior and the morning of... Met with Lahar after and have never in my life been treated so poorly by another individual in my entire life. Very disturbed that a physician would speak so horribly to a person when the profession by nature implies care and compassion for people.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2016

Dr. Lahar and his staff could not have been better. I had to have a tooth extracted and had an implant for the first time and as you can I imagine it was very stressful. Everyone at the office were very friendly and made me feel very comfortable with the procedures that were going to take place. There were no surprises and everything was explained fully before I had to make any decisions. If you need an Oral Surgeon I suggest you go see Dr. Lahar

flag | Submitted October 3, 2015

I have had two extractions, followed by two implants. I can't say enough about the professionalism and quality work of Dr. Lahar and his staff. I would highly recommend this oral surgeon.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015