Ratings for Dr. Craig Lahar

Absolutely excellent experience from the consultation to the surgical procedure for my 8 year old daughter! The staff went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable and explained everything in detail. Highly recommend Dr. Lahar and his staff!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

I had a tooth extraction performed from a failed root canal. I was referred to by another dentist. The entire procedure was explained to me by Dr. Lahar and my other dentist. So I was well aware of what would happen during the surgery. Matter of fact, I had this situation happen before with a failed root canal and tooth extraction when I lived elsewhere. Dr. Lahar was the SMOOTHEST and LEAST PAINFUL at giving me the shot for novacaine that I have ever had by any dentist ever. He told me a 'little pinch' and was true to his word. I was given additional shots of Novocaine but the first is always the worse. I felt well taken care of. The staff and doctor were attentive and effective to my needs. I was NOT put to sleep for the surgery. It was a quick surgery for a difficult tooth. HIGHLY RECOMMEND Dr. Lahar and his staff.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

My surgery was somewhat complicated . First with a tooth extraction and because of the location for the implants a sinus lift was necessary plus bone grafts . Dr. Lahar went over all procedures and details. Was very informative. I was very pleased with the surgery, and the staff. Would highly recommend Dr. Lahar.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

Scheduled surgery did not happened due to a situation they were contacted about twice the week prior and the morning of... Met with Lahar after and have never in my life been treated so poorly by another individual in my entire life. Very disturbed that a physician would speak so horribly to a person when the profession by nature implies care and compassion for people.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2016

Dr. Lahar and his staff could not have been better. I had to have a tooth extracted and had an implant for the first time and as you can I imagine it was very stressful. Everyone at the office were very friendly and made me feel very comfortable with the procedures that were going to take place. There were no surprises and everything was explained fully before I had to make any decisions. If you need an Oral Surgeon I suggest you go see Dr. Lahar

flag | Submitted October 3, 2015

I have had two extractions, followed by two implants. I can't say enough about the professionalism and quality work of Dr. Lahar and his staff. I would highly recommend this oral surgeon.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

Dr. Lahar did an amazing job in extracting a tooth. I would definitely go back. He was very professional and friendly.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

Dr. Lahar repaired a botched oral surgery which was performed by a local periodontist who will remain "nameless. " It was necessary for me to have a tooth pulled due to fractured roots. The periodontist pulled the tooth, leaving two roots behind; and pulling the tooth caused a fistula (opening) into my sinus cavity. Thankfully, Dr. Lahar was able to remove the two roots the periodontist left behind; and in a second surgery, Dr. Lahar closed the fistula into my sinus cavity using a "flap"! It is my understanding that closing this type of fistula is a difficult surgery, requiring intricate sutures to be successful. The surgery was SUCCESSFUL! Today, my mouth is healed, gums are pink and healthy, and I no longer have liquids leaking into my sinus and out my nose. I highly recommend Dr. Lahar for any Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

My dentist sent me directly to Dr. Lahar's office for an emergency visit. Having 3 badly abcessed teeth that needed to be extracted, I was in sever pain and extremely nervous about the procedure. Even with a completely booked schedule he worked me in. He was very patient and did a fantastic job. I can't thank him enough for making the time to make sure I could get them removed before the weekend. I would definitely recommend this office to anyone!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2015

The staff that handles billing was horrible. Refused to communicate issues regarding the claim, refused to return my calls, refused to take any responsibility, blamed other providers for not handling the claim properly. Will never go to this office again.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015