Ratings for Dr. Kent L. Robertshaw

posted 5 minutes ago He has been the only one to really listen, get through to me, give excellent insightful feedback, and help me get my life in order. I've seen more doctors than I can count he is non judgemental and works with you at your comfort level to solve problems if you've had trouble with doctors telling you how to live rather than guide you in the best suited direction for you he is what you're looking for.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

Dr. Kent Robertshaw is the most credible and effectual psychiayrist I can even imagine. His listening skills and subtly offeredintelligent insight gives me an epiphany about my life and its path almost every time I see him. I highly recomend him. He made a noted difference in my life in the first session and I did not even want to initially go, now I look forward to my moments of clairity with Dr. Kent Robertshaw.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2012

I only had one session with Dr. Robertshaw. He listened to me fully and was clearly a knowledgeable guy who addressed all of my questions and concerns. If I ever have to see a psychiatrist again, hopefully it'll be him.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2008

Dr. Kent L. Robertshaw's Credentials

• Cornell Univ Med Coll, New York Ny 10021 (Grad. 1985)