Ratings for Dr. Ajai J. Agarwal

Dr. Ajai J. Agarwal does not pay his bill to us. He is a dead beat and is out to cheat people out of money after they have preformed services for him. The only good ratings are the ones he has had someone put up about himself. He needs to pay his bills.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2012

I did an internship at this clinic and it was the worst. The whole set-up is convoluted, which is why most patients wait up to 3 hours to be seen. Dr. Agarwal is a terrifying man. He lacks basic compassion and courtesy toward patients and his staff.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

I dnt like dr. agarwal the only one I trust is dr.songbandith..they need to get a better staff and for them to comunicate more....

flag | Submitted October 5, 2010

Dr. Agarwal use to share a practice with Dr. John M. Sherman, and when he started a practice on his own, he stole a lot of the x rays and patient files from Dr. Sherman. That speaks volumes about Dr. Agarwal's behavior. Dr. Sherman filed a lawsuit and I believe it is still on going.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2010

Dr Agarwal and Dr. Songbandith are the only Dr's I trust with my family. My wife has Lupus and has many close calls, but they both pulled her through. Other Dr's missed the Lupus completely.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

The staff is the worst. The staff are uneducated and rude. Go some place else.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2008

Dr. Agarwal is by far the most knowledgeable, helpful doctor I've ever met. He is very kind and always listens, although his staff could be better, I still go to his clinic (Montwood Medical Center) for him. I couldn't ask for better care.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2008

First, the secretary's are rude and uneducated, they do not attempt to solve customers problems with insurance purposes. Also there is no communication between the secretary's and the healthcare professionals working on back. for example: I arrived at the clinic at 545pm for an x ray appointment and specifically explained to the xecretary before coming if an x ray technicain would be available, she said yes. I waited there 1 1-2 hours to find out the x ray technician had gone home 1 hour ago and the front desk failed to notify the technician and I. The average wait for patients to enter a room to be seen by a physician is 1-2hours, the average wait to see the physician once in the room 45 minutes - 1 hour, the average time seen by the physician is 2-3 minutes, the average time to get treated and receive a prescription and be discharge is 1 hour, and the average time to be charged is 2 minutes. Total average time is 3 or 4 hours. Dr. Agarwal is the only good thing from this facility.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2008

He is very good and compassionate.He knows his stuff and very helpful.His office staff is good although could be better but it is the doctor and the services he provides I care the most.He also has a health program for the pattients who can not afford expensive medical Insurance.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2007

I think Dr.Agarwal is excellent. He has been my Dr. and my families Dr. for many years and wouldn't change him for the world. I went to several Dr.'s with a problem I was having, and out of 5 Dr.'s he was the only one who was able to diagnose and treat my disorder. I would definately recommend him as one of the best Dr.'s in El Paso.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2006

Dr. Ajai J. Agarwal's Credentials

• G R Med Coll, Jiwaji Univ, Gwalior, Mp, India (Grad. 1983)