Ratings for Dr. Ajai J. Agarwal

Got this clinic after relocating to El Paso. Both Dr Agarwal and Dr Songbandith are very personable, understanding and good medical decisions wise. I definitely picked the right Dr. Plus, this clinic is open on Saturday's too! Works for my personal schedules. Visit #1 and fully satisfied. (except it took little longer to see Dr Agarwal). Nevermind !

flag | Submitted November 6, 2018

Dr Agarwal was quick and very correct with his diagnosis. I tried others before for this niggling but with him it was wonderful. For me that was like liberation. His client forever now !

flag | Submitted November 2, 2018

Very knowledgeable and sympathetic. Albeit a bit too busy. I trust him because of his knowledge. He would do well with better staff

flag | Submitted September 29, 2018

Dr. Ajai J. Agarwal does not pay his bill to us. He is a dead beat and is out to cheat people out of money after they have preformed services for him. The only good ratings are the ones he has had someone put up about himself. He needs to pay his bills.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2012

I did an internship at this clinic and it was the worst. The whole set-up is convoluted, which is why most patients wait up to 3 hours to be seen. Dr. Agarwal is a terrifying man. He lacks basic compassion and courtesy toward patients and his staff.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

I dnt like dr. agarwal the only one I trust is dr.songbandith..they need to get a better staff and for them to comunicate more....

flag | Submitted October 5, 2010

Dr. Agarwal use to share a practice with Dr. John M. Sherman, and when he started a practice on his own, he stole a lot of the x rays and patient files from Dr. Sherman. That speaks volumes about Dr. Agarwal's behavior. Dr. Sherman filed a lawsuit and I believe it is still on going.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2010

Dr Agarwal and Dr. Songbandith are the only Dr's I trust with my family. My wife has Lupus and has many close calls, but they both pulled her through. Other Dr's missed the Lupus completely.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

The staff is the worst. The staff are uneducated and rude. Go some place else.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2008

Dr. Agarwal is by far the most knowledgeable, helpful doctor I've ever met. He is very kind and always listens, although his staff could be better, I still go to his clinic (Montwood Medical Center) for him. I couldn't ask for better care.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2008

Dr. Ajai J. Agarwal's Credentials

• G R Med Coll, Jiwaji Univ, Gwalior, Mp, India (Grad. 1983)