Ratings for Dr. Jonathan Aviv

Dr. Aviv is an excellent physician who is calm, caring, and thorough. He carefully listens to his patient and responses with great knowledge. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Dr. Aviv is extremely knowledgeable and spends time to counsel his patients. Great demeanor and eddy to communicate with.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

I've been a patient of Dr. Aviv for two years now. He has helped me with my acid reflux and throat issues and has now released a great book on the topic "The Acid Watcher's Diet". He is highly competent in his field and the staff is wonderful too.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

I have seen over 20 doctors and specialists over the past year and a half. Dr. Aviv is the only doctor that has been able to provide me with any relief and has been doing so while stepping me down off of medication for my acid reflux. I am so fortunate to have found him.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

I've been seeing Dr Aviv for years. He treats me for acid reflux-related matters affecting my vocal cords. He's a wonderful doctor!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

I was able to get an appointment within a few days of calling. I was very impressed with his book, The Acid Watcher. He has a great personality and is very thorough and knowledgable. I feel confident I am getting the correct treatment for my acid reflux.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

I would highly recommend Doctor Aviv for anyone suffering from any kind of acid reflux related situation. He is obviously knowledgeable, but he is also a natural problem solver, thorough, and spends quality time with patients. In a time when going to doctors can seem more like going to a corporate meeting, and it seems every doctor is in a rush to move on and get to the next patient, my visit with Doctor Aviv was very refreshing. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Knowledge and personality. Good combination in curing patients.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

Dr aviv is very knowledgeable and has excellent bedside manner and gives clear written instructions

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

Knowledgeable but has the bedside manner one would expect of Dr. Donald Trump.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

Dr. Jonathan Aviv's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Hebrew

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1985)