Ratings for Dr. Jonathan Aviv

I've been seeing Dr Aviv for years. He treats me for acid reflux-related matters affecting my vocal cords. He's a wonderful doctor!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

I was able to get an appointment within a few days of calling. I was very impressed with his book, The Acid Watcher. He has a great personality and is very thorough and knowledgable. I feel confident I am getting the correct treatment for my acid reflux.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

I would highly recommend Doctor Aviv for anyone suffering from any kind of acid reflux related situation. He is obviously knowledgeable, but he is also a natural problem solver, thorough, and spends quality time with patients. In a time when going to doctors can seem more like going to a corporate meeting, and it seems every doctor is in a rush to move on and get to the next patient, my visit with Doctor Aviv was very refreshing. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Knowledge and personality. Good combination in curing patients.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

Dr aviv is very knowledgeable and has excellent bedside manner and gives clear written instructions

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

Knowledgeable but has the bedside manner one would expect of Dr. Donald Trump.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

One of the best doctors I've ever seen. My mom feels the same way, and my brother's about to go.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

Excellent doctor recommend him highly!!! I travel from New Jersey to see him. Well worth it!!!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Aviv by a friend who once had a very positive experience with him, and I am thrilled to have had this very random conversation which led me to his office. I checked in with a receptionist who processed my insurance paperwork in about three minutes. But before I even showed up for my appointment that day, his office had asked me to pre-register online so that I wouldn't have to wait too long to see him. My application was sent directly to their online portal. Nothing had to be printed out or copied by me. So when I arrived at the reception desk, they already knew who I was. I was kept waiting for about two minutes, then a wonderful assistant greeted me and took me to Dr. Aviv's office down the hall where she questioned me about my symptoms and history. He arrived about three minutes later and already knew all of my symptoms from my paperwork. I found him to be a great listener, extremely experienced, knowledgeable, caring, and a great communicator. I had instant confidence in him, his assistant, his office staff, and his take on my issues. I have been to at least five ENT's in my adult life, but no one ever took the time to relate my ENT problems with acid reflux, gastro problems, and allergies which I might have. Those tests are now ongoing, but I must relate that by avoiding what he called the "dirty half dozen" foods I had been eating for years, I felt much better within 24 hours. I could go on and on, but this is my bottom line: Dr. Aviv is a remarkable physician and his practice is also a wonderfully run business: no waiting, no guessing, instant return of phone calls, immediate response to questions. I am very happy to have made this completely random connection in my life.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

I had an excellent experience with my first visit yesterday. Dr. Aviv was extremely thorough and spent so much time with me asking questions and giving me explanations. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

Dr. Jonathan Aviv's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Hebrew

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1985)