Ratings for Dr. Jonathan Aviv

My visit last week with Dr. Aviv was great. The office staff was helpful and my appointment was on time. Dr. Aviv took his time listening to what I had to say and also answering my questions with patience. The exam of my vocal cords went very well- it was a gentle exam especially important cause I have a phobia about my nose being touched. The diet he put me on has made all the difference in the world. I no longer fell any acid reflux, I feel sooooo much better, and the side effect of the diet is that I lost 32 pounds and feel great. The diet isn't hard to follow and I am never hungry. His book, makes cooking for this diet easy and delicious. All in all, great Doctor, great visit. Thanks Dr. Aviv.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

Extremely thorough and competent -- highly recommend Dr. Aviv

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

He's the best. An amazing doctor and #1 in the field. His book is fantastic as well. The staff is great and everything runs on time.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

PH balance not just in your shampoo bottle!! I suffered for many years with a chronic cough and saw many doctors. Dr. Aviv diagnosed me in 10 minutes. After following his diet, reading book, and seeing a voice therapist (I had a lot of damage on my vocal cords) my coughing stopped! He is a genius and this is one doctor’s visit I actually look forward to. I’ve learned a lot from him and enjoy talking to him. Not sure why some people have negative things to say about him suggesting his book. Do you not want to get better? I am thankful he has a book to read! It is my bible now. My mother had a chronic cough for many years and was not able to find a doctor to help her. She passed before I found Dr. Aviv. I wish I would have found him sooner as he may have been able to help her as well. After reading the book I truly believe part, if not all of my mother’s issues were contributed to this “silent killer.” Great book and it is in layman terms. I can’t wait for your next book! I now check the PH balance in everything I eat. All starting to make sense to me now. Karen L.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Dr Aviv was very accurate in his diagnosis and laid out a treatment plan that worked.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

My throat was hurting for over a year, and I went to many ENTs and Speech Pathologists until someone finally recommended Dr. Aviv, who figured out immediately what the problem was and helped me take care of it. He's friendly, caring, warm, and generally a pleasure to deal with and come back to, and he really knows what he's doing.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

I have found Dr. Aviv and his team to be outstanding and a real pleasure to deal with.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

I have been having a problem with acid reflux for 2 years and it hasn't been successfully treated. After visiting with Dr. Aviv, I found out I have bile reflux in addition to the acid reflux and some other related problems I wasn't aware of. I am now on a plan of treatment that will help me deal with these issues. I feel extremely confident that I am in good hands. Dr. Aviv took a lot of time in discussing my problem with me fro which I'm grateful.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2016

Dr. Aviv was wonderful. He was friendly, took his time with me and answered all of my questions. I never felt like he was pushing his book, in fact he told me I could get most of the diet just by searching on line. The staff was kind and efficient. An overall great experience.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

Minimal wait times - and Dr. Aviv gives great dietary advice

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Dr. Jonathan Aviv's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Hebrew

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1985)

AARP