Dr. Jonathan Aviv

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jonathan Aviv

Dr. Aviv is an amazing doctor and has significantly helped me with my swallowing issues.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

I had despaired of finding the answer to my symptoms (waking up feeling like I was choking and dying) until reading an article in the Times about Dr. Aviv, and finding he had similar symptoms and it was a type of reflux with no heartburn. Dr. Aviv is a pioneer in this field, and I have seen much improvement in my choking issues since beginning his diet. He is smart and candid, and spends much time to help with your particular case and concerns.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Dr. Aviv treated me with great skill, understanding and compassion. I felt highly confident in his deep knowledge about my condition and appreciated his efficient and gentle technique using up-to-the minute technology in completing my diagnostic treatment. His staff is also very professional.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

A brilliant doctor who actually analyses your symptoms and treats you, the patient, not a generic "condition" he learned about in med school. Up-to-date, dogged, perceptive and able to connect the dots others can't even see. A gem.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Dr. Aviv is a knowledgable, devoted physician who is passionate about his profession, a pioneer in the the area of healty food; his unique approach may become a leading diet for a significant portion of the USA population

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Dr. Aviv is an excellent physician who is calm, caring, and thorough. He carefully listens to his patient and responses with great knowledge. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Dr. Aviv is extremely knowledgeable and spends time to counsel his patients. Great demeanor and eddy to communicate with.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

I've been a patient of Dr. Aviv for two years now. He has helped me with my acid reflux and throat issues and has now released a great book on the topic "The Acid Watcher's Diet". He is highly competent in his field and the staff is wonderful too.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

I have seen over 20 doctors and specialists over the past year and a half. Dr. Aviv is the only doctor that has been able to provide me with any relief and has been doing so while stepping me down off of medication for my acid reflux. I am so fortunate to have found him.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

I've been seeing Dr Aviv for years. He treats me for acid reflux-related matters affecting my vocal cords. He's a wonderful doctor!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Dr. Jonathan Aviv's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Hebrew

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1985)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal