Ratings for Dr. Steven Cataldo

I highly recommend Dr. Cataldo. He is not only a listener but he hears you. He is patient, warm, caring, compassionate and non-judgmental. Recently I had a surgical procedure at a different hospital and by a doctor not associated with his clinic. As the information was coming into Dr. Cataldo he called to see how I was doing, did I have any questions and if there was anything he could do. I was extremely impressed by his compassion to take the time out of his busy day to check on me.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr. Steven Cataldo

Dr. Steven Cataldo's response
Hi, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate the positive feedback! Thank you for choosing DuPage Medical Group.

Submitted July 10, 2017

Waited in office for .45 min before being seen, after check in blood preasure etc

flag | Submitted September 12, 2010

Excllent doctor. I've been seeing him for nearly two years. He really listens to you and explains everthing very well. I never feel rushed and I always feel confident in his recommendations. My husband also sees him and feels the same.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2010

great doc! Listens and doesn't make you fell rushed. He knows his stuff! My hubby and I both go to him. Just love him!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2010

Absolutely one of the BEST doctors I've ever seen. Kind, considerate, knowledgeable, attentive - what more can I say? Very luck to have found him!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2009

Very personable, excellent caregiver. My primary care physician for the last 5 years.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2008

Wonderful compassionate doctor with plenty of time to listen to patients and explain in detail any issues or questions.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2008

Dr. Steven Cataldo's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Joliet, IL