Ratings for Dr. Parimal B. Patel

Great psychiatrist. Very caring. Runs late but spends time with you

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

If I wasn't 2 hours away Dr Patel would be my Doc. He is amazing. He's not always on time but that's because he gives himself to his patients.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2015

I had Dr Patel many times while I was a patient at Christian Hospital. In 2010 I know longer had a psychiatrist.. While hospitalized I immediately went to him to be my doctor. He took me with open arms. What makes Dr Patel stand out is not only is he very professional and knowledgeabke, but his PERSONALITY by far sets him apart from other psychiatrist and other docs I have seen. He spends as much time as needed during appt. Dr Patels makes me feel very comfortable which is key to me sense I suffer from anxiety for years. Add on his secretaries personality there is not a better place to go for mental heath. I highly recommend Dr Patel as a doc. Thx for everything you have done for me over the years ;)

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

Dr. Patel is the most compassionate and caring Dr. I am a new patient and had problems with another Dr. Dr. Patel took me as a patient because I didn't have a Dr and needed my meds. He saw fit to help me and see my need. He sits down and talks to you. He doesn't just being you in the office and in two minutes you are out. He actually cares about your well being. Dr. Patel is a great Dr and I couldn't have made a better choice to see him.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

My experience with Dr. Patel was very positive. He is very knowledgeable and helped me cope with my problems more effectively. He also referred me to a great counselor.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

I would not recommend this Doc. He doen not understand that patient's time is also very important. He hardly return my call. I am not happy with him.

Submitted October 25, 2013

I used to think Dr. Patel was the best psychiatrist in the area. I used him for over a year then literally one day it was obvious he had a bad day and took it out on me. He told me that doing my Disability paperwork was tedious and he wouldn't fill out another one for me. He used air quotes when referring to an issue of concern I had which indicated he didn't believe me. He then apologized at the end but that didn't cut it. You don't treat psych patients that way. Not cool Doc. I wonder if he knows I could sue him for malpractice but never did because he was a good dr...or at least I thought he was.

Submitted March 22, 2013

Best Dr I've seen since seeing psychitrists very kind and listens to your needs

flag | Submitted February 18, 2013

Dr Patel is very knowlegable/ cares about his patients. Totally disagree with above complaint. He is not lazy at all and is very professional in wht he do. I have friends and relatives that had him as a doctor in ESTL Kennth Hall and we hate he left our hospital. We really miss this wonderful Doctor. Highly Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2013

Dr. patel is a great doctor. He listens to all my concerns and actually cares about my opion on my medications. He is excessivly late but I belive that is because he actually cares to listen to his patients.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2012

Dr. Parimal B. Patel's Credentials

• Hindi

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)