You may also like

Rate Dr. Shanta Khoday

Dr. Shanta Khoday's Ratings

my first pre.. was with this woman I do not even like to call her doctor she made me my baby my life worse because of her rude impatient attitude experience with her it is too bad after delivery in 3 weeks she ask me to meet her my appointment at 11 am but she took at 5 pm from 11am to 5 pm me 7 my baby had nothing to eat I am unable to go out i do not know when she going to call me especially it is winter I am new to Canada no body I know I had only water some people started talking to the nurse she is with new born child why aren't you take her to the doctor she said it won't be long ,she took me once every body left but the funny part I was un dressed my baby is crying I am whiting in the room she came told I can not check you today because your baby crying make another appointment I felt like call the police or slap her our community respect doctors like god she is not worth at this point I like to thank duala they are simply great no words to express I told to a person about khoday when I was 7 months she suggest me contect doula

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2865629].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

She is very rude and arrogant, doesnt answer any questions. First visit of my first pregnancy she made me feel so bad and nervous. She is also very impatient. That was my first and last visit to the Doctor. Any girl with her first pregnancy my only advice for her would be "KHODAY S*#Ks"

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2718972].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2015

She may be knowledgae but her beside manner leaves much to be desired. For someone who is goin through her first pregnancy, she made me feel, for lack of a better word, stupid for some of the questions I've asked. I can guarantee my next pregnancy she will not be my OBGYN

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2667599].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2014

Dr. Khoday is an excellent doctor in my opinion. she is very serious about her job. She is not there to make your day better or be your friend she is there to do her job. She is often double booked and I can agree that her office could use a good cleaning. Other then that I find her to be very humorous and easy to talk to. As for the person who wrote the comment on her ability to speak English I found your comment very rude.She speaks very good English for some one whose first language isn't English. Anyhow If you choose her for a doctor alow Two hours after your appointment time booked cause I have never been seen at my appointment time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][786060].votes_count ]]

Submitted March 7, 2014

Dr. Khoday didn't bother giving me the proper tests postpartum. She Wants to do the bare minimum. No bed side manner but at least shows up to do the job. New secretary is just as obnoxious as the doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][786059].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2013

Very rude, not punctual, unpatient. Her phone is always busy ...its unbelievable. After 2 weeksm of calling, finally somebody picked up the phone, put me on the hold, the phone disconnected :)), I called her right away and its again busy.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][786058].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2011

Where do I begin....the office needs a good scrub with lysol,there is no answering machine so line is always busy. her communication skills are terrible (it sounds like English but I am not sure...) and God forbid you tense up during a PAP exam...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][786057].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2010

Very impatient and never punctual!! She is always late and the appointment time is never honoured!!!Better go to other doctor, rather than her!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][786056].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2010

I have been going to her for over 8 years and never really had a problem but was always always annoyed by her rudeness and lack of interest and doesn't not answer questions at all. these were for regular twice a year check ups. Then i got pregnant with my first , and through out was over and overly disappointed in her. Treats patients with no patience! and no respect. I am now pregnant with my 2nd and currently in the process of swtiching doctors. becasue of her behavior.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][786055].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2009

Always late. Very arrogant. I even wonder if she's really a gyne..! you wait hours but the examination lasts max 5 min. her advices look like those to grand-mothers. If one day I find no doctor,I would never go to her..!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][786054].votes_count ]]