Ratings for Dr. Surendra Meenaxi Acharya

Everything is perfect this is a good doctor and has saved my life will be missed when he’s gone

flag | Submitted November 3, 2018

I wonder every year I come back home how this corrupt and ignorant man is still in business . He’s a crook that’s only liked because of his love for giving people time of work and writing prescriptions! I wonder how many he has killed:(

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

im surprised this doctor is still in practice,he is the dirtiest and most ignorant doctor i have ever encountered.i visited him in april of 2012 for the first time and it was the last,i was insulted about my disability as i have arm amputation and was told so what you have another one,i was with my sister and her son who were in the room at the time,we were in total shock,there was what we call wood lice and other ants crawling on the floor and walls,i wrote a letter in 2012 and nothing was done by the ministry of health,this doctor needs to be investigated and clinic needs to be closed down in my opinion.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

clean ur office plsplsplsplsplspslpslpslpslpslsplpssplspl

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

Great doctor,and quite friendly.Knows his stuff.Really cares.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

Dr. Acharya has been following my entire family for over 30 years. We have a rare genetic syndrome which he diagnosed. He has been there with 7 of us, through life and illness. It will be so sad when he is gone.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

I find Dr Acharya extreamly helpful in every way.. If not or him I'd still be on to many of the wrong meds..and most likly still in pain. Thanks to him i am med free and pain free.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

This doctor is very helpful however, charges cash for injections, etc. very costly for seniors!!!! His fast fix for everything is I will give you a needle for that and then charge you for it! Does not use clean technique when giving injections!!! eg... does not swab/cleanse area before giving injection!!which is a great risk for infection!!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2014

A doctor with the Jekyll and Hyde personality. Very sweet and understanding when I first seen him, but later he was very rude and ignorant. He ignores my issues or makes light of them. One example, I get short of breath doing the least little thing even tying up my shoes, he has me demonstrate and then tells me to buy shoes with no laces, problem solved - NOT. He says there is nothing more he can do to help me, however, I am sicker now than I was in the beginning. I rarely see his secretary, his office is in a dirty, musky smelling basement. He's a far cry from being a professional, he wears an old gown probably over his pj since he always looks like he just crawled out of bed, not groomed, don't even comb his hair.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013