Ratings for Dr. Todd M. Beste

Mr. Beste has no regard for patients. He should remain in research.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2008

this dr assaulted me on the table while i was being seen by another dr. beste did not have my permission to touch me. you did not reply to my letter http://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1061998#i You Did Not wash your hands because the sink was beside my head and I would have seen you.wear gloves because the cna was holding them and she was beside my head.introduce yourself to me.ask my permission to touch me.tell me what you were about to do.show your face.send me to an ultrasound tech.apologize for your actions. I had to google you to see the face of the man that cause so much pain.You knew that you had caused an infection thats why you removed your name from my records. You trashed my ultrasound pictures even after I had seen them. You told the cna to lie about me being pregnant. My records only say that an ultrasound was done, the pictures are missing and the measurements. How can you sign my records if you are not there? After 3 days of being ignored I lost 20lbs.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2008

Dr. Todd M. Beste's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1995)