Ratings for Dr. Vladimir Gordin

Very helpful doctor , he helped me a lot with fertility issues.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Both me and galena changed our diet and want you to know you help us very much, thanks for your knoledge and direction we live healthier life style, our pain we learned to mange improving our quality of life. When we came to you we were a wreck, you helped thank you so much.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

dr. Gordin treated my husband for the lower back pain and didnt explain how to properly apply the ice pack on a back. As a result, my husband"ve gotten pyelonephritis (kidney inflammation) from too much (and too long) ice on a back. Had to go to urologist and get antibiotic treatment. Dr. Gordin probaly a good chiropractor, but he is abrupt, doesnt take time to make sure that patient, who is in pain, comprehends the instructions. He is too fast, too confident and I literally can see a dollar sign in his eyes. He doesnt take any insurances because he is under FBI investigation for insurance fraud.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

Heard him on a radio decided to give it a try with my lower back pain when they decided to take my blood for testing was suprised a little then he scaned my back with his magic scanned that shows muscle tention i think and twisted my neck and said will get to my lower back next time next day something clicked in my neck and i almost fainted right on a street as i was walking and i canceled next visit then bcbs sent my monthly statement with his bill for $2300.00 in it i mean come on #2300 for one visit and useless too ! Last week heard he is being prosecuted for insurance fraud so now i feel better

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

Waste of time and money for BS. He is rude with patients. Pushing for over-priced useless supplements. Promissed a lot, delivers nothing. Spent almost $1,000 for his "miracle" supplements. I been used for his monetary gain and I feel like a complete fool. I hope it helps other patients with their choice of doctor.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

If you care about yourself please DO NOT even think of visiting doctor Gordin. I had a small problem with my left arm and decided to consult with the doctor after I heard him on the radio. He assured me that the problem I had was extremely easy to fix. I believed him, which was a real MISTAKE. After he checked my back when I was lying on the bench, I immediately got pain in my right arm. This pain was sometimes unbearable especially when I was driving. After that, all of my visits (useless!!!) to the doctor were dedicated to my right arm even though my primary reason for seeing the doctor was my left arm. I made ~5 visits until I understood that his therapy did not work at all. Moreover , everything became worse. Then I had to see a physical therapist (very professional) who brought me back to normal in a couple of weeks. In addition, doctor Gordin's "therapy" cost me ~ $500 plus an extra visit to another doctor (+$280). The total money wasted was $800 plus suffering from pain almost continuously. My conclusion: NEVER SEE DOCTOR GORDIN if you care about yourself!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

Very unethical, money oriented chiropractor. Puts undue pressure on patients to buy overpriced health-related products in his office; the products contain much less active ingridients than those sold over-the-counter but cost three-four times more. Vitamins in his office contain very questionable ingridients, at exorbitant price. Based on my husband's experience, and reviewes from other patients, Vladimir Gordin systematically financially exloit his patients for personal financial gain, uses inducement promising "great health benefits" of useless supplements. For example, his Cat's Claws Forte costs $23.00, contains only 421 mg of active ingridient, and contain 40 pills. Swanson's brand has 250 pills , 500 mg and cost only $6.99. Stay away from him

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014

I came to Dr. Gording with my 11 years old son last year, who had staffed nose and could not breath. I tried to help him using essential oils, but it gave only temporary help. I had to go to the MD, who found that he has adenoids, and offer to remove them by surgery. When I came to Dr. Gordin, by using muscle testing he found that he has allergy. He gave us some probiotics, not just any, but specific ones for him and suggested to change of diet. It was unbelievable. In 2 weeks, my son nose was cleared up. My son still has some allergy symptoms repeating couple times per year, since he still want to eat the product that was not recommended to him. Thanks God, before coming to Dr. Gordin, I did not read the reviews. Dr. Gording is not going to smile to you or “be nice”. But will help you, if you are willing to accept his help. When I read bad reviews, I felt, like I have to write about my experience, doctor deserve it.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2013

Absolutely horrible experience. The doctor has no idea what he is doing. It took me several years to recover from what he did. I had to go to physical therapy, yoga, acupuncture and am still not back to normal after several adjustments he did in his office. He should be banned from practicing, so that he would not hurt any more people

flag | Submitted October 24, 2011