Ratings for Dr. Herbert David Stern

Dr. Stern is amazing. I haf a procesirw with him 10 years ago and have had several friends go on recommendation. His work is just as amazing today as it was when I saw him. An artist on the cosmetic surgery arena!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

The best results ! My liposuction 10 years ago is till looking great, My face lift has lasted over 15 years, Love him.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

I have had 3 different surgical procedures with Dr. Stern. I had a breast reduction,tummy tuck and Liposuction. I am thrilled with the results from each of them! Dr. Stern is a Board Certified Cosmetic Plastic Surgeon and has a vast amount of surgical experience. He has been in the area for many years and is very well known. What I like most about him is his honesty. It must be very difficult for a patient who looks like Phyllis Diller (not that i did!) to tell you that they want to look like Raquel Welch!! Dr. Stern will tell you very frankly if your expectations are unreasonable, and why. I trusted him and his expertise, and I would have surgery again in a minute! In fact... I might!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

had to have restructive surgery for breast cancer and had no insurance, did thorough research and still, at my expense, picked the WRONG doctor. My recontruction failed and he did nothing professional to correct it....watch out and be very, very cautious.Please!!

Submitted May 16, 2012

Very unorganized place. Doctor seems nice but the place is not nice

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

I am still saving up to repair the damage this doctor has caused me. Saw 2 other doctors that acknowledge that there is infact issues to fix, but that I would need to see someone who specializes in fixing other doctor's mistakes. This has been a nightmare I cant wake up from. Most of my scarring was caused by multiple infections that Dr Stern handled by saying "put neosporin on it". Also, it is a FACT that my paperwork has LIES in it. In my FILES which I requested it states that I was so happy that I refered other people to him 2 weeks after the surgery (I was still too swollen to know if the surgery went well). The actual words I stated were that I was refered to him by 4 people,2 who were very happy,and 2 that had issues. I guess you just never think issues will happen to you.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2011

Dr. Stern and his staff are amazing. I have nothing but great things to say about them. I am very surprised to see a few negative comments on this site, (looks like they are multiple comments from the same person….figures). Dr Stern did a breast lift and augmentation on me. He was always available whenever I needed him and even provided me with his cell phone number. The surgery came out great, no complications. But remember everyone will not come out exactly the same or with no complications. Our bodies are not alike. I had lost a lot of weight on and off, and because of that my breast flattened and looked more like an old ladies breast. Imagine socks with no fillings, and I was 22 years old. After the surgery my breasts were perky, natural looking, and feminine. My breasts were rounder, had definition, and looked great. I thought I would come out looking like a**** star with fake looking boobs but thankfully they came out natural and no one can tell I have implants in.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2011

I have had several procedures with Dr. Stern and all have been to my satisfaction. He has done an excellent job. He and his staff have always been a phone call away. He is very knowledgeable and does not give unrealistic expectations. I had gastric bypass surgery approx 13 yrs ago. I felt worse about my body afterwards than I did before the weight loss. He has helped me feel better about myself. He has created a better me. I had a breast lift with implants, tummy tuck, and lipo twice. I continue to see him for botox injections every four months. I am planning to get a lower body lift, face and neck lift as soon possible. I would never trust anyone else to do these procedures. I will continue to see Dr. Stern and I refer everyone I know and meet to see him. He is amazing.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2011

Dr Stern performed a full facelift for me. This included both eyelids and a neck reduction. I was very pleased with the results and he was available by cell phone after the surgery for any questions or concerns. I also had a breast reduction the year before this operation and I was pleased with the results. His staff were helpful in scheduling appointments. I found his charges lower than other doctors in the area for the same procedures.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2011

I have had 3 surgeries from Dr. Stern and am happy with all of them. If you think ANY doctor can turn you into a barbie doll then you need to see a shrink! Dr. Stern has 'fixed' prior bad surgeries from other 'specialists'. His mannerism is outstanding and he thoroughly explained each procedure in depth so I knew what might happen in every aspect. If I needed him post surgery, he was there and a year later he still is. I am scheduling my next surgery for February and know I will be just as satisfied with this one as I have been with the last 3. I recommended my best friend to him and her surgery was also fantastic and she is also very pleased with the procedure he did. If you want absolute profection - speak to God, but if you want the best here on earth, see Dr. Stern. He has changed my life for the better and I could not ask for more than that. Having a body scarred from cancer and being ashamed to be seen in public changed when I met Dr. Stern. Thank you doctor, for so much!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2010

Dr. Herbert David Stern's Credentials

• New York Univ Sch Of Med, New York Ny 10016 (Grad. 1969)