Ratings for Dr. Daniel A. Nosek

RUN from this doctor!This man should NOT call himself a doctor.He is beyond unsociable.He has a serious personality disorder.He will not make eye contact with you.If he does have to look in your direction,he responds to questions in an hysterical manner with his eyes popping out of his head.He has been my elderly parents primary for 6 months,but (as of today)I will no longer subject my parents to his bullying and incompetent ways.He is lazy and CONSTANTLY refers patients to specialists.Doesn't want to get involved in his patient's care.Always needs to be reminded of health conditions and doesn't want any input from patient's.Is a condescending,rude,opinionated bully,who is incapable of empathy and compassion..BTW did I mention that my father is a retired physician?Dr Nosek did not respect my father in the least.My parents are very reasonable easy patients and anytime they would ask the SLIGHTEST request of the doctor AND his staff,we were met with a flat NO.What DOES this man actually do for his patient's,except humiliate and berate?Today,when his nurse called to deny our simple request,I politely asked a question and she became sarcastic and hostile,then promptly hung up on me!Apparently,Dr Nosek passes his disrespect and anger toward others,down to his staff .This is the very last straw.Today I will be seeking a new primary care doctor for my parents(with a focus on the word 'CARE').

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

This Dr has a serious personality defect, lots of unnecessary testing or should I say guessing, try this pill try that kinda like the backyard mechanic of medicine! He has also been known to release patience from his care for non compliance to his guessing ways. And don't bother trying to ask questions pertinent to YOUR OWN HEALTH because if you do get a word in he will just speak over your concern and not comment on it! And his staff lead from his poor example. The res on old word that refers to Dr's like him, QUACK...

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

This guy is a class a jerk with a serious God complex. Will not make eye contact with you if his life depended on it. Arrogant know it all that gets this stupid looking bug eyed look when you ask him a question. Gave him a one rating because there isn't a negative number to choose. Today was the first (and last) visit to this jerk. He is a bully and very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

The physical environment of the office is calming,however I found the support staff and physician not calming at all. I was looking for a physician and support staff that would not treat me like a number but more personal and understanding.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

I really like this doctor he has one assistant and it is always the same person so I call and just ask to talk to Kim. She is also very nice and easy to talk with. I think the reason I like this doctor is because he just talks to you like a real person plain English. Also every time I have had to come in the wait it short and most times i have my toddler son with me and that's been ok. HE even tried to stay quiet when my son was napping in the stroller. I like when people are aware of their surroundings not just them self. also I should mention it nice to have prescriptions ready so fast. he just calls them in before you even leave to office so you just hit the drive through on the way home. Last thing I fine not all doctors are ok with being questioned but he is good with answering questions even when I might be asking if he is sure. he gives me all the options I like that. He is straight forward but his bedside manner works for me. I like him and i am the type how would switch fast.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2013

I was not able to make an appointment to talk about blood results because I could not get off work early so instead of calling me himself, Dr. Nosek had his assistant call me and tell me that because work was inflexible that I should transfer my care to somebody in the Tampa area where I work. Makes a lot of sense doesn't it? I live in Clearwater but can only get sick in Tampa! How many doctors has visiting rights in Tampa and Clearwater hospitals?

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

I made an appointment for my husband who completely non-purposely forgot to go- there were some extenuating circumstances within our family that I will not detail here. I called to reschedule his appointment and they refused to see him b/c he didn't call to cancel. UNREAL. People make mistakes, things happen. The woman I spoke with could have cared less about our circumstances and kept stating "This is Dr. Nosek's policy". I would have been more than willing to pay for an office visit- that is more than understandable. But, to refuse to see him as a patient after 1 no show?? I promptly canceled him as my GP as well. There are plenty of highly professional offices that will be happy to have our business. This is not a doctors office worth the trouble.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2011

Terribly rude, disrespectful and angry. He acted like a bully. I was in pain and was not prepared to have to defend myself. There is a difference between being blunt and being hostile and accusatory no matter what the issue. Shame on him.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2010

Outstanding doctor. Switched my elderly parents to his care and he is so good with them. Then my husband and I both became new patients. He has state of the art technology too! Excellent office staff.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2009

Great Doctor. I just went through a cardiac stint and he checking in on me all the time. When I was in the hospital, he was there twice a day finding out how I was doing. Following up on my progress. He is the Dr. people are always looking for. Just be prepared he tells you how it is... I like that. The man really cares about his patients

flag | Submitted February 10, 2009

Dr. Daniel A. Nosek's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Top Hospitals in Clearwater, FL