Ratings for Dr. Victoria Eugenievna Dmitrieva

Doesn't listen. Preset opinions and judgements. Decides things that have major impacts on a patient's life. Plays around with meds... increasing, decreasing and changing altogether even though they're prescribed by a specialist who never asked for her opinion. Arrogant. Cold. Self important. That was almost an hour of my life I'll never get back.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

So far so good. It is always good to have an advocate along with you at all Dr’s appointments so nothing is over looked. Was very good at listening to our concerns and past treatment that did not work.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

dishonest ,rude , egomaniac . I am not sure why person like her is even allowed to work in this country . I honestly believe she must be one of those people who went into psychiatry because of her own personality problems . unfortunately rate md does not allow a ZERO . because that is what she is .

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

VERY Intelligent and Direct, I trust her with my life I have been her patient for over a year. So, if you want a Dr. that gives out hugs & lollypops, keep looking. Do your part to improve your mental health and following her advise, she knows what she is doing.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

Psychopath, imprisons you, forces medication and then calls it treatment.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr. Dmitrieva is very knowledgeable and doesn't rush through your appointment. I'm truly happy with her.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

I was admitted in to the ADULT phsciatric unit I was only 14 at the time. What doctor does that?? I'm still with her and she's ALLWAYS late even when I was admitted she was late and I was having family issues and didn't feel safe she said I was making it all up and made me feel like the lowest human being of all time even though I wasn't making it up. I felt completely terrible. And I was terrified I was 14 and the closest other person was 16 he showed up a week in to my stay there aswell. She also thought me being transgender was just my anxiety. She's terrible just avoid her.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

Worst doctor ever. It feels wrong to give her 1 star because she has no redeeming qualities whatsoever, which is reflected in others comments. ZERO STARS!!! I would rather have psychosis than be under her spell. She’s really good at ensuring her own pay cheque by over medicating and turning people into life time customers. She is the epitome of why people fear psych facilities, psychiatrists and mental health services. She should be feared. This doctor is killing people.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

After waiting over an hour for my appointment, was rushed through my 1/2 hour scheduled appointment in 5 minutes with yet another med change. She does NOT listen! and accuses patients of not trying. Extremely condescending and rude, and is not open to discussion on meds she prescribes. Just keeps adding more and more to my med cocktail. Avoid!!!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

A doctor who likes to write prescriptions more than listening to her patients . Have seen her for years and have been hospitalized numerous times due to being put on to many psychiatric drugs with no visible positive results. One should take the time to listen to their patients rather than take cell phone calls and dismiss her patients during their whole 15 minute appointment allotment. She really needs a bit of a reality check when it comes to bedside manor and actually listening to her patients needs.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016