Ratings for Dr. Victoria Eugenievna Dmitrieva

proper diagnosis only because I forced her to listen. Changed my meds all around at my first appointment, over a half hour late. Not very trustworthy for me.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

Wow. Well our experience with her has been very positive! Her trestment plans are inclusive of patient (and family) input. Yes, she can come off as a bit brusk at times when she is asking questions for assessment purposes, but it is because she is looking for specific info to make difficult medical decisions. When you speak up she listens, and promptly accomodates questions and concerns. She has a warm smile and was always kind , calm, patient and informative when I approached her. Look - treating any medical conditions with the right mix of meds and support is a complex and challenging undertaking, which often requires changes and observation to determine the most effective meds. Requiring psyc interventions at all means it is a scary, confusing, painful time in peoples lives, and there is no quick and easy solution. I feel like the Dr. appreciates these challenges and does her best to work towards solutions. She conducts herself with intelligence, compassion and grace under fire in an under resourced system. I recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

Doesn't listen. Preset opinions and judgements. Decides things that have major impacts on a patient's life. Plays around with meds... increasing, decreasing and changing altogether even though they're prescribed by a specialist who never asked for her opinion. Arrogant. Cold. Self important. That was almost an hour of my life I'll never get back.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

So far so good. It is always good to have an advocate along with you at all Dr’s appointments so nothing is over looked. Was very good at listening to our concerns and past treatment that did not work.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

dishonest ,rude , egomaniac . I am not sure why person like her is even allowed to work in this country . I honestly believe she must be one of those people who went into psychiatry because of her own personality problems . unfortunately rate md does not allow a ZERO . because that is what she is .

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

VERY Intelligent and Direct, I trust her with my life I have been her patient for over a year. So, if you want a Dr. that gives out hugs & lollypops, keep looking. Do your part to improve your mental health and following her advise, she knows what she is doing.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

Psychopath, imprisons you, forces medication and then calls it treatment.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr. Dmitrieva is very knowledgeable and doesn't rush through your appointment. I'm truly happy with her.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

I was admitted in to the ADULT phsciatric unit I was only 14 at the time. What doctor does that?? I'm still with her and she's ALLWAYS late even when I was admitted she was late and I was having family issues and didn't feel safe she said I was making it all up and made me feel like the lowest human being of all time even though I wasn't making it up. I felt completely terrible. And I was terrified I was 14 and the closest other person was 16 he showed up a week in to my stay there aswell. She also thought me being transgender was just my anxiety. She's terrible just avoid her.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

Worst doctor ever. It feels wrong to give her 1 star because she has no redeeming qualities whatsoever, which is reflected in others comments. ZERO STARS!!! I would rather have psychosis than be under her spell. She’s really good at ensuring her own pay cheque by over medicating and turning people into life time customers. She is the epitome of why people fear psych facilities, psychiatrists and mental health services. She should be feared. This doctor is killing people.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017