Ratings for Dr. Victoria Eugenievna Dmitrieva

Psychopath, imprisons you, forces medication and then calls it treatment.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr. Dmitrieva is very knowledgeable and doesn't rush through your appointment. I'm truly happy with her.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

I was admitted in to the ADULT phsciatric unit I was only 14 at the time. What doctor does that?? I'm still with her and she's ALLWAYS late even when I was admitted she was late and I was having family issues and didn't feel safe she said I was making it all up and made me feel like the lowest human being of all time even though I wasn't making it up. I felt completely terrible. And I was terrified I was 14 and the closest other person was 16 he showed up a week in to my stay there aswell. She also thought me being transgender was just my anxiety. She's terrible just avoid her.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

Worst doctor ever. It feels wrong to give her 1 star because she has no redeeming qualities whatsoever, which is reflected in others comments. ZERO STARS!!! I would rather have psychosis than be under her spell. She’s really good at ensuring her own pay cheque by over medicating and turning people into life time customers. She is the epitome of why people fear psych facilities, psychiatrists and mental health services. She should be feared. This doctor is killing people.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

After waiting over an hour for my appointment, was rushed through my 1/2 hour scheduled appointment in 5 minutes with yet another med change. She does NOT listen! and accuses patients of not trying. Extremely condescending and rude, and is not open to discussion on meds she prescribes. Just keeps adding more and more to my med cocktail. Avoid!!!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

A doctor who likes to write prescriptions more than listening to her patients . Have seen her for years and have been hospitalized numerous times due to being put on to many psychiatric drugs with no visible positive results. One should take the time to listen to their patients rather than take cell phone calls and dismiss her patients during their whole 15 minute appointment allotment. She really needs a bit of a reality check when it comes to bedside manor and actually listening to her patients needs.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

Rude, condescending, always late, answers her phone in session and has never given me a full hour. She pushes drugs and Electro Shock Therapy and generally doesn't seem to care or listen. She has her own agenda and runs with it. I'm tired of being emotionally beat up by her. She hates filling out reports and has refused. I'm done!!!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

Hello everyone... I am too a professional in my field. I been trained to be a good listener, and to demonstrate empathy. I take pride in possessing this trait. Everyone deserves this basic approach before any other avenues are pursued. I have received treatment for depression by Dr. Dmitrieva on three occasions and was made to feel rejected, humiliated and belittled. I am in complete agreement with these brave people who desperately, as I do, require a solid professional and knowledgeable physician who takes time to hear our questions and concerns. She was not trained to be arrogant. This is on her. I would guess that an independent review of her skill- set would reveal astonishing poor results and would reflect that her patients are made to suffer more than what is acceptable. To all of you out there.....please firmly reject this awful treatment. these negative ratings are not coincidental. Seek out another psychiatrist!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

I find that she is very aloof and does not seem to care. I though it was just me projecting my issues on to her but both my husband and mother in law have now come to appointments with me (cause I am too intimidated to go by myself after the first appointment). She only partially listens to what I have to say and does not seem to understand what my issues are. According to her I have severe social anxiety because the though of getting a job really scared me and causes great anxiety. But I leave my house without support and do things socially. I have now been seeing her for 6 months approximately and she had me on my third change of medication. She was also very rude and condescending when I mentioned that I was taking the Anxiety class through Mental Health, apparently in taking a 9 week course I should now have no issues. I wait an average of 30 minutes for each appointment and she never knows who I am or why I am there. Not that I expect her to remember specifics when she has many clients but could she at least look at her notes for a couple minutes. This last time I was there she had another clients file up on the computer that I could see all his information and her treatment notes. I believe this is highly unacceptable and unprofessional. I am looking into getting a referral for a different psychiatrist since I can not afford counselling while on welfare.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

I have been seeing this Dr for 6 months. She does not want to talk about any issues?! all she wants to do is drug me up. I've tried to speak with her she changes the subject back to medications. I thought psychiatrists were suppose to care about your long term mental health not just a quick fix! All she wants to do is drug me up enough to go back to work! I attempted giving her my disability form and she tells me she isn't a specialist (funny psychiatrist is actually written on the form under specialists she says she's " just a physician" yeah that specializes in psychiatry according to the word psychiatrist in your title!) I try and talk about my issues and she shuts me down and threatens to admit me to the psych ward so the nurses can deal with me while she changes my meds drastically... Wtf? Instead of talking? I was sent to her to talk about my issues, I said straight up in the first visit 'I'm here to about my issues not just bandaid with meds because it doesn't work long term'. She should not be in psychiatry let alone be a doctor! she doesn't seem to care about anything other than medication and cannot handle a little panic attack that she caused in the first place... I wasted a year trying to see her and another 6 months trying to speak to her about my issues, that fell on def ears. Now she is referring me to a councillor? Seriously? I thought that was YOUR JOB! That's why I have been coming here! Waste of my time and mental health, I don't know how she got the title of psychiatrist! Even she believes she isn't a specialist, and I have to agree! Her psychiatrist title should be revoked! I hope this saves someone a year and a half of torment, this woman is only there to prescribe, even that she can't handle since she decreased my dosage and didn't even know about it! " what was decreased?! I didn't...oh yes I see it here oops! sorry for the withdrawal! Let's put that back where it should be" I will be making a formal complaint after she ACTUALLY reffers me to a councillor since when I called "she hasn't sent over anything ". She's only known I need someone to talk to for 6 months!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016