Ratings for Dr. Thomas Y Chun

My father is a patient of another urologist in the same building as Dr. Chun. When he went into the emergency room, Dr. Chun was on call for the night. Another doctor in the office was to contact him with this information, but never did. He has been seen only once by Dr. Chun in the near-week that he has been in there, and as of typing this review, he is still there, with almost nothing being done to help the bleeding in his bladder. Or kidneys. We have yet to get an actual diagnosis.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Dr.Chun is a very good doctor that listen and do not rush you like other doctors

flag | Submitted July 19, 2006

good bedside manners. listens carefully and explains all the options

flag | Submitted July 12, 2006

My husband got infected with uro-sepsis from a simple office procedure performed in this office. He nearly died at Englewood Hosp. because of this. I remember my family doctor speak with him on the phone and this is what I heard......."if this has happened before in your office, why didn't you change the way you performed the procedure". My husband has not been the same, as far as his immune system, since this situation. I alerted the AMA and, of course, got no where. They really do stick together. I guess if my husband died, they may have taken this a bit more seriously. I certainly hope you warn people of this. Thanks very much. Some satisfaction is better than none at all.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2005

Dr. Thomas Y Chun's Credentials

• George Washington Univ Sch Of Med & Hlth Sci, Washington Dc 20037 (Grad. 1991)