Ratings for Dr. Robert C. Siudmak

Dr. Siudmak was great; delivered my first and was always open to questions. His office staff /billing on the other hand leaves much to be desired. BE WARY of paying the deductible upfront and be prepared for insurance nightmares. Both insurances I had during my pregnancy warned against paying upfront and I wish I would have listened because it looks like the staff is keeping what I gave them towards my 'deductible', despite them promising to issue a credit back for what doesn't apply to them. I'll be footing the bill for the bloodwork that actually met my deductible. I've got a stack of claims that were filed post the given time frame and ultimately denied or billed to the incorrect insurance. I'm ultimately disappointed in my experience since I had to deal with all this during my pregnancy and all I got was dismissed by the office staff every time I questioned when I'd be issued the credit back or why I even had to pay anything upfront.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

Dr. Siudmak has been my doctor for over twenty-five years and continues to provide excellent care service.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

He arrived at the office really late, I had to waste my entire lunch time waiting for him. He arrived and did about 4 different womens exam in less than 5 minutes. Not thorough at all. You can tell he cares about quantity and the quality of his services are non existent. Not recommended.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

The front desk receptionist was rude(the one that makes the appointment to come back- blonde lady)I had an appointment but wasn't seen after almost 45 min to an hour :/ . Dr. is great he was very knowledgeable, professional, I was comfortable and answer all my question. Office is kept very clean.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

The receptionist must have been born in the backwoods. She has no manners and needs to know what customer service is. Never have to wait too long but then you feel rushed as if bothering them to treat you for all 10 minutes they are with you. Definitely hope they get better because the nurses are incredible, kind, nurturing and love there jobs. Wish others would learn from them

flag | Submitted December 16, 2013

Dr is knowledgeable and caring. But the office staff is curt and nasty.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

DR. SIUDMAK HAS BEEN MY PHYSICIAN FOR OVER 25 YEARS AND HE CONTINUES TO PROVIDE ME WITH THE BEST CARE. HIS BEDSIDE MANNER IS EXCELLENT AND ALWAYS LISTENS TO MY QUESTIONS. HIS STAFF IS SO FRIENDLY AND THEY ALWAYS FIND AN APPOINTMENT THAT WORKS AROUND MY SCHEDULE. THANK YOU DR. SIUDMAK

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

I recently had my first child and as a young adult I was very worried about delivering. I was referred to Dr. Siudmak by a friend and I am SO GLAD to have met him. He is so kind and always has a smile on his face. He makes you feel comfortable and at ease. His midwife Maria Claudia is a sweetheart. Although she was out of town for my delivery I visited with her throughout my entire pregnancy and she was an angel. She answered all of my questions with patience. At 39 weeks I had a scheduled C-section with Dr. Siudmak and I must say he did a SPECTACULAR job. I was terrified of having surgery because it was my first time ever but he guided me right through it. For sure I will return to him. PS- his office staff is very polite at both the Hollywood and Pembroke Pines office.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2013

Doctor Siudmak is particularly friendly with young, pretty, white women; just does his job and rushes on the older patients. He's a bit muddle headed and disorganized, not a great doctor; but charming, a guys guy with men and flirtatious and one to notice "the new dress or hair or thinning waistline". He is particularly popular because he knows how to get insurance to cover early abortion by calling them by another name. I wouldn't trust my body to him or my wife.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2013

Dr. Robert C. Siudmak is amazing! No questions asked! Ill admit That there are times where his office manager isn't the friendliest but I wouldn't change doctors for the world! During my pregnancy I went into preterm labor I actually drove myself to his office his staff was so worried and concerned about me that they even offered to drive me to the hospital down the street. I'm due just a few weeks and I cannot wait to have him deliver my baby! Also his midwife Maria Claudia is amazing! So I know if for some reason he can't make the delivery I completely feel hundred percent confident in Maria Claudia:)

flag | Submitted February 19, 2013