Ratings for Dr. Michael V. Hajjar

Dr Hajjar was patient and kind. He took the time to explain everything to me.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2018

Had ACDF on c7/t1. Herniated disk. Surgery good. But be sure to not take too many opioid pain pills and get a weaning schedule from the doc. I relied on pain meds too long, tapered down dosage to 1/2 Norco per 4 hours, six weeks after surgery. Then stopped. Had withdrawals for over a week, couldn’t sleep, shaking. Ugh. And be sure to do physical therapy after surgery. Your muscles get really whacked out from guarding against pain. In fact, that pain was probably worse than the surgery pain.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2018

Excellent surgeon. Very smart and my surgery was successful. Staff is rude and unprofessional, but Dr Hajjar is excellent and was able to help me be pain free again.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018

I had an excellent surgical experience with Dr Hajjar and his staff. I had a lower lumbar spinal fusion . Dr hajjar is honest , punctual and extremely intelligent.... I feel so much better after the repairs . He had helped give me my life with mobility and much less pain overall in my spine . I can walk fast again. I can work my job without all the limitations prior to surgery.. all the staff was wonderful, in and out of the Hospital. I'm very grateful:)

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

I'm in the medical field, neurosurgeon asst. in the 90's. Dr. Hajjar is professional, and I believe the best. Waiting an extra week or so, makes no difference in the outcome. His staff do their job well, answer questions or get the answers before the end of shift. They ALWAYS answer.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

I would not trust my life to Dr Hajjar for anything. As noted on 8/25/2011 He will put you off for months then if there is a issue This guy will ignore you and put your life in danger. He caused more damage then he fixed. If think this guy will help you wen somethings wrong Trust me he wont do anything. How he can he even be allowed to do anything.

Submitted December 12, 2016

Dr Hajjar Did my neck fusion a few months ago. he did an awesome job. My wife loved how he told her everything that was happening .I would recommend him to anyone I know.. 5 stars

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

Dr Hajjar fixed my back in January! He's got magical hands to repair me. Great bedside manner and very concenered about his patients!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

He is extremely caring! Incredibly smart. I had a microdisectomy yesterday and o have no pain today. Not even from the surgical site!!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

Dr. Hajjar did surgery on my back last November and I had a great outcome. Feel 100% now. He was quick to the point and a no nonsense type which I like, I was scheduled for surgery in about 2 week from my first appt. Very appreciated as I was in a lot of pain. . I am guessing that his to the point type personality is not what some people want, I liked that most about him. I personally have recommended him to others and would not hesitate to come back to him if the need arises. He is a great surgeon and that is all I wanted or needed.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Dr. Michael V. Hajjar's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1996)

Ameritas