Ratings for Dr. Michael V. Hajjar

I'm in the medical field, neurosurgeon asst. in the 90's. Dr. Hajjar is professional, and I believe the best. Waiting an extra week or so, makes no difference in the outcome. His staff do their job well, answer questions or get the answers before the end of shift. They ALWAYS answer.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

I would not trust my life to Dr Hajjar for anything. As noted on 8/25/2011 He will put you off for months then if there is a issue This guy will ignore you and put your life in danger. He caused more damage then he fixed. If think this guy will help you wen somethings wrong Trust me he wont do anything. How he can he even be allowed to do anything.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

Dr Hajjar Did my neck fusion a few months ago. he did an awesome job. My wife loved how he told her everything that was happening .I would recommend him to anyone I know.. 5 stars

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

Dr Hajjar fixed my back in January! He's got magical hands to repair me. Great bedside manner and very concenered about his patients!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

He is extremely caring! Incredibly smart. I had a microdisectomy yesterday and o have no pain today. Not even from the surgical site!!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

Dr. Hajjar did surgery on my back last November and I had a great outcome. Feel 100% now. He was quick to the point and a no nonsense type which I like, I was scheduled for surgery in about 2 week from my first appt. Very appreciated as I was in a lot of pain. . I am guessing that his to the point type personality is not what some people want, I liked that most about him. I personally have recommended him to others and would not hesitate to come back to him if the need arises. He is a great surgeon and that is all I wanted or needed.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

I have been with Dr Hajjar for many years and have not had any problem with him or his staff. He has done surgery on my back 3 times,and I have been just fine. He is a great man and Doctor I'm sorry some people haven't seen that. I tell everyone that has back problems that he is the one guy that will fix it right.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2013

I have really bad back issues. I was told that i need surgery to correct my issue. I seen Dr. Hajjar, very personable but did not answer any questions i had. He gave me his theories, which do me no good. While asking me questions, he asked if I wanted surgery; of course nobody wants it, but if I need it then yes. I figured you're the Doctor, you should know wether i need it or not. I've had an MRI done, but he ordered X-Rays, which i don't see how that is better than an MRI. Trying to schedule appts with them is very difficult. I honestly don't want a Doctor who's asking me if i want surgery to operate on my back.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

found out the other day that wife has a brain tumor, called hajjar's office and spoke to roxan, told her i needed to set up an appointment for my wife and the first thing out of her mouth is is you insurance any good? wtf i have state insurance yes it is very good. she then said "great" i have to talk to dr hajjar to see if he will accept this. i said all we want is a consultation to see how bad the tumor is and get options she said "oh" and then i told her my wife is prego and she said we cant help her. i said what? we dont want the freaking surgery now, it will be for after birth she said he would not even consult sith us. ???????? what kind of dr. is that?? needless to say the staff was stuck up and rude!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2012

I have been trying to get an appointment with Dr Hajjar for over a week now and the admin staff has been nothing but rude, unhelpful, disrespectful and so on. I am in severe pain, I have already had an MRI and have been told I need surgery. The staff will not even work with me to get an appointment. Definatey will not reccommend this office to anyone!!!!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2012

Dr. Michael V. Hajjar's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1996)