Ratings for Dr. Steven E. Phillips

I found Dr. Philips to be extremely arrogant. H spouts a lot of information that makes no sense even to an educated Lyme patient. He uses one treatment for everyone regardless of how long you have been ill and how many other infections you have. All these Lyme literate doctors seem to be on the Lyme money train and more are getting on it every day!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2017

$2000 for the first visit & $600 for follow ups! When. I told my primary doctor about this he said those prices are criminal. He bombards you with antibiotics and a lot of wacky herbs that cost more money.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

I've only been with Dr.Phillips for about 4 months, but he has me on a pulsing method for Lyme which I think will be really effective. He is the most caring doctor I have ever met and his office is very prudent and helpful at making sure you have what you need to get things done (suggesting grants, filling out paperwork quickly, etc). He very much listens to you and is respective of your thoughts on treatment as well. Amazing doctor!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

His fees are exhorbitant and he cares far more about money than his patients. He bases his treatment on extremely questionable science and to absolve of responsibility of any adverse effects, he has all patients sign waivers. He calls himself a researcher yet has no background in research whatsoever and no publication record of any significance. He will rope you into endless follow up appointments at 600 dollars each after your initial consult in excess of 1200 dollars. He was of no help whatsoever and is profoundly arrogant.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

An unequivocal money grubbing quack, who uses unproven therapy, makes all patients sign waivers to absolve himself of responsibility for their care, and makes follow up prohibitively expensive. A disgrace to the profession.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

I have never met a more brilliant, caring, intuitive doc than Dr P. I adore him, have him to thank for getting me to 95% wellness after a miserable year of lyme. He will actually take your calls, call you back promptly (if u have lyme, this is imperative), and give you the time you need to understand what's happening and what to do next. I have been under his care for 7 months and don't know what I'd have done without him.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

He is brilliant, relatable & compassionate. A true gift to medicine

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Dr. Phillips was kind and thorough. My fear with LL docs is that they will immediately see Lyme no matter what…he went through every page of my medical record quoting studies as he went along…he addresses the complexity of the situation but also is hopeful and optimistic in his stance. What a gem of a doctor!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2014

I was one of his first patience ! He is a brilliant man! And was the first doctor to look at my whole life medical history that Screamed Lyme! I sent him 100's of patience all were please and relieved someone understood this disease! Hey Doc! Miss your face! I am doing great! Carla CC xox

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

Dr. Steven E. Phillips's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Syracuse, Coll Of Med, Syracuse Ny 13210 (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Wilton, CT