Ratings for Dr. Brian K. Locker

Dr. Locker is excellent. He is a phenomenal surgeon and a really nice guy. I have had two surgeries with him now and I attribute my fast recoveries and lack of complications to his good work. All around, fantastic doctor.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Excellent surgeon. He's the man for DaVinci. Very nice as well. He always takes the time to chat, which makes you feel comfortable. Never rushes you out the door. Answers all questions & will listen. Rare to come by these days.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Dr. Locker is a wonderfull doctor. He is funny, Takes his time with you, and dosent make you feel rushed. He has a wonderful nurse named maggie. I recommend him to my family and friends. I have been seeing him for the past 8 years and have had two of my deliverys with the practice. He only delivered one.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

He has been such a wonderful doctor,I still see him even though I moved out of the area. He called me at home to see how I was doing after surgery and again about a month later. He has always spent time to answer my questions and never made me feel like it was a stupid question. He has apologized when he was running late. Best thing is he doesn't act like he thinks he's God, very easy manner.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2013

The worst. Dumped me in the beginning of a high-risk pregnancy just as my insurance changed. Didn't want to follow the fertility specialist's recommendations. Left me with no doctor and an HMO. Almost had to go to the Medicaid clinic at Lutheran General. Very nervous and somewhat rude.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2013

I love Dr. Locker. He never seems in a hurry and is such a pleasure to see. He treats his patients with respect. He has taken excellent care of me for the past 9 years. He is very knowledgeable and thorough.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2009

I guess he is a decent doctor, but his bedside manner is lacking.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2008

Dr. Brian K. Locker's Credentials

• Rush Medical College Of Rush University (Grad. 1987)

Top Hospitals in Park Ridge, IL