Ratings for Dr. Thomas Becket Pinto

i was lifeflighted to mercy in oct 2002dr pinto was there to meet me with staff i had fluid around heart sack thanks to dr pinto and all that worked with him they saved my life i got to see my grandchildren that were not here just yet i thank God for giving him the knowledge and him being the person he isi love him with all my heartand forever shall be grateful thank you dr.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2010

Dr Pinto is a wonderful cardiologist because he truly cares about his patients. He is warm, kind and really talks to you when he is examining you.. he listens to my concerns. He tells me to call him ANYTIME.. and he does take care of whatever I needed him for whether it was medication related or a question. He is takes his time.. not in a hurry when he is with you. Extremely professional when he does any type of testing and explains the results so you can understand them. I would highly recommend Dr Pinto!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2009

excellent

flag | Submitted November 18, 2005

Dr. Thomas Becket Pinto's Credentials

• St John'S Med Coll, Bangalore Univ, Bangalore, Karnataka, India (Grad. 1973)