Ratings for Dr. Seth David Eisen

I WAS WITH DR. EISEN FOR ABOUT 4 YEARS AND I FOUND HIM TO BE A VERY THOROUGH AND KNOWLEDGEABLE DR. I WAS EXTREMELY DISSAPOINTED WHEN I RECEIVED A CERTIFIED LETTER FROM HIS ATTORNEYS REQUESTING TO TERMINATE OUR RELATIONSHIP BECAUSE I MISSED A COUPLE OF APPOINTMENTS. I UNDERSTAND HE HAS A BUSINESS TO RUN BUT I THOUGHT HE WAS IN THE BUSINESS OF CARING FOR PEOPLE. HE LEFT NO ROOM FOR SECOND CHANCES. GOOD DOCTOR BUT YOU BETTER MAKE SURE YOU GET TO YOUR APPOINTMENT 15 MINUTES IN ADVANCE AND DON'T MISS AN APPOINTMENT, BECAUSE THEN YOU WILL BE LIKE ME TRYING TO FIND A NEW DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2009

Doesn't want to be bothered if it doesn't fall withing his knowledge

flag | Submitted July 27, 2007

I have been going to Dr. Eisen for years. He treats my entire family. He takes a proactive position on treatment, is extremely thorough, answers all of my questions, and has an excellent bedside manner. Grade A+. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2007

Dr. Seth David Eisen's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1979)

Sask Health