Ratings for Dr. Cynthia Bell

She reacted quickly, was efficient and provided a good refferal.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011

I've seen doctor Bell for over 4 years now since moving to the area. She has had a brush-off careless attitude with me ever since I've met her. I had a problem with weight gain a couple years ago and she told me "diet and exercise", then walked out and I paid a co-pay for that? The worst was in January of 2010, I had gone to her asking for a blood draw to find out if I was pregnant and she gave me a urine test and said "its probably just gas, you know your not pregnant", 2 weeks later(after almost getting a Depo injected birth control shot), I took a home test which read, positive. It is now April of 2010, and I am happily pregnant with 5 month old twins(boy and a girl), and am greatly angered with Ms.Bell for not only mocking my woman intuition but pushing me to get a Depo injection that could have been a risk to my unborn children.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2010

Cynthia Bell is disorganized and wreckless with the presciption pad. She has poor communication skills with the patients and her staff. She prescribed three high powered blood pressure medicines that could have killed me if I had taken them. Luckily I was skeptical. I trusted her for 6 years, and she let me down in February 2010.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2010

Dr. Bell is the best doctor I have ever been to see. I have been going to her for about 4 years. Just recently I had 3 heart attacks and I have been following up with her more than any other doctor. She cares for me with great concern. I now say my wife and my doctor are my two best ladies in the world

flag | Submitted May 28, 2008

Dr. Cynthia Bell's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal