Ratings for Dr. John W Snead

Dr John Sneed did my cataract surgery I just can't believe how clear my vision is Dr. Sneed is the best he did my follow ups his staff are fantastic. Thank you for giving my vision back

flag | Submitted July 16, 2016

Dr. Snead is very knowledgeable and patient. I felt like I was in very capable hands.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

I had my cataracts removed by Dr. Snead. I’ve been going to Dr. Snead ever since I needed glasses in my 40’s. And living in Southwest Florida for over 30 years I developed cataracts and when they got to be a problem, Dr. Snead removed my cataracts with no issue what so ever. I can see much clearer. I don’t have to use reading glasses all the time. I don’t have to fuss with always having my glasses with me. I don’t have to panic if I’ve left them at home. The procedure was absolutely amazing. I never felt a thing. No pain whatsoever. I am very pleased with the results.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

Saw dr Snead for a problem I thought I had and he explained everything to my complete satisfaction. Gracious staff and pleasant office. Would be hard to find better.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

I came to the Snead Group for cataract surgery in each eye a week apart, I had them done.And the results have just been astonishing. And I don’t know if there is any other word. I got to actually see what it really looked like, without glasses on or contact lenses or anything. Just absolutely amazing. So I definitely would recommend the procedure to anybody that just wants to have a better life at some point. Just amazing.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

My husband Frederick was fortunate for having been referred to your office to have cataracts removed from both eyes. We would be remiss if we failed to acknowledge not only you, but your entire staff for the respect and care that was given to him. At our age we have had many experiences in Doctor’s offices and we must tell you that your group is the most efficient one that we have ever been in. Not only the time spent, but the attention given to us.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

Lense implant fell out after 3 days. He's still trying to bill me for his botched job.

Submitted December 15, 2014

I now see the world more BEAUTIFULLY and BRILLIANTLY. People have told me that was true for them, however I could have never appreciated it until I experienced my cataract operation through YOU. I now not only see brilliant colors but the whites are like heavenly clouds - soooooo WHITE! I truly did not think I needed the op, however I am soooooo glad I had it to experience a THRILL OF A LIFETIME with caring, professionals as yourselves. This is the first time in my life since First Grade when I first was told I needed glasses; now, thanks to you ALL, I only need "readers." - Dolores J.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

Eye lift surgery done. Thought scar lines were to be in eye crease. One is way up the others down more in fold what the h***! Having a HARD time getting a large credit back from staff. One month? And a second call? Do you think hex waits this long for payment

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

All of the staff and Drs. at Dr. Snead's Fort Myers office were helpful and provided an overall good experience. I had just enough time to fill out some paperwork before being called in. Dr. Brad Snead saw me and was courteous and helpful. I never felt like I was being talked down to, like with some doctors. Overall, I'm impressed.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

Dr. John W Snead's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)