Ratings for Dr. Scott P. Leary

Dr. Leary performed a video assisted thoracic fusion in 2009. (1 of 2 surgeons that could perform this type of surgery in California at that time). I had consultations with 6 Neuro and orthopeadic surgeons. All the other surgeons described the procedure which included a large incision near my sternum with “cracking open” a few ribs to perform my T6-T7 fusion. Long story short, Dr. Leary changed my life. Before my surgery I was in debilitating pain for 4 years. I had a short post-operative recovery and have had almost no pain since. I had an excellent experience with Dr. Leary and his staff. To all those who have difficult interactions with Dr. Leary remember you need the best surgeon possible, not a best friend. Thank you Dr. Leary.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

The insurance did not pay the full bill. Afyer 2 years of trying to get the I surance pay, Dr Leary decided to send the $50,000 bill to collections. He has ruined my credit. Tough spot to be so grateful to someone who went out of his way to punish you.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

I was injured in a car accident and was sent to see Dr. Leary because I got severe whip lash. He was very professional, always made me feel comfortable and answered all of my questions. I highly recommend him, he's very upfront, detailed, and patient. He has a gentle hand and is very knowledgeable!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2011

Dr. Scott P. Leary's Credentials

• Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)