Ratings for Dr. Jose L. Diaz-Pagan

Nice staff... they really care. Good overall experience.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

I was referred by another orthopedic surgeon to Dr. Diaz-Pagan. He did a Shoulder Fellowship with Dr. Charles Rockwood Jr. (at that time I didn't know). My shoulder surgery was not easy, but after eight months I can say that it was the best decision I made. I have no pain. I am very thankful to my two Doctors.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

After so much pain, Dr. Diaz found the cause of my problem. While others wanted to do surgery, he recommended injections and therapy. I feel great and no more pain.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2011

This doctor was very helpful. He took the time to explain and dialogue in a caring manner. His staff was also extremely helpful and courteous

flag | Submitted April 20, 2011

Dr. Diaz-Pagan is a very good doctor and a extraordinary worker. He did surgery in my right shoulder. I thank God and Dr. Diaz everyday because now I can do things that were impossible for me to do. I am very thankful with this Doctor and his Staff. They treated me with respect and compassion.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2009

This is one of the worst doctors I have ever had the misfortune to see. After I was injured he said nothing was wrong. Afterwards I saw other doctor's who had MRI's and other test run to determine the overall extent of my injuries. This guy is ignorant and uncaring.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2008

DR. DIAZ-PAGAN, IS MY GUARDIAN ANGEL. HE SAVED MY LEG. HE IS VERY THOUGHTFUL, HONEST, AND IS ALWAYS CONCERNED ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS AND THE BEST WAY TO HEAL YOUR SITUATION. HIS ATTITUDE IS HIS WORK HAS TO BE "PERFECT OR EXACT". HE TAKES THE TIME TO REALLY TALK TO YOU. HE IS THE GREATEST !!!!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2005

Dr. Jose L. Diaz-Pagan's Credentials

• University Of Puerto Rico School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Molina