Ratings for Dr. Rodica Cosma

The most caring doctor out there. Extremely knowledgeable and helpful.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

I saw this doctor at the walk in clinic in the board walk. I was feeling dizzy when I came in and was thinking I would be told that I had an ear infection. My blood pressure was high when she checked it (probably because I am and anxious person and doctors make me nervous). She told me that my dizziness was caused by my high blood pressure and prescribed blood pressure medication for me. She told me that I needed to buy a blood pressure monitor and when I asked how often I should check my blood pressure she said all the time. I asked her about the other symptom that started at the same time as the dizziness and was told that it was unrelated and she said, "That's not what's going to kill you". I asked if this is typically how high blood pressure symptoms begin and she said "it happens". She also told me that if I got worse to go to the emergency room. The next day after taking the medication I felt worse and went to the emergency room where I was told that my blood pressure had not been dangerously high, that high blood pressure rarely causes dizziness and that I never should have been prescribed blood pressure medication based on one visit. When I realized that this walk in clinic was inside a walmart I should have walked away or at least been far more skeptical of the care I received.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

Absolutely the most caring doctor out there. Extremely knowledgable and helpful. Would recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Found out she is no longer working at KDCHC and that made me really sad because I really liked her as a doctor. I think she was very intelligent, had great bedside manners and very thorough with her assessments. I don't visit the doctor's office much but when I did, she always made sure to request all necessary tests for me to get a proper diagnosis. This doctor also treated a family member of mine because they were over medicated by a different doctor. She is good at what she does and is a doctor from the heart. Will miss her at KDCHC.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Dr. Cosma is a professional, knowledgeable, and very caring doctor . She always takes time to listen and help her patients. Please, can you share information how we can reach her now when she is not working at Kitchener downtown health centre.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

Going to miss her great doctor very understanding took the time to listen friendly always felt like she wanted to help.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

Such a nice doctor. Thanks to the community health centre. She is really patient, polite and hears to what you say. I am happy i set her up as my GP .

flag | Submitted July 4, 2014

Dr Cosma is a very intelligent and thorough physician. I am very lucky to have her advise and care. Fred K.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2012

She is very knowledgeable and Helpful. My Wife and I are very lucky to have found her.We can say we found a good Doctor'

flag | Submitted November 5, 2010

Doctor Cosma is a very nice doctor. She is really listening to you and is always helpful.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2008