Ratings for Dr. John Gregory Zoltani

The doctor was quite different than your average office. He personally came out to greet us and walk into his office. He very clearly listened to us. He came across as quite personable and caring. We spoke to his office assistant who also interacted personably. This was a first apptmt and we left feeling positive about this doctor.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2019

Dr. Zoltani is easy to talk to and explains so I can understand. He is knowledgeable and I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2019

Came in for a second opinion after having doubts about my previous neurologist. Dr. Zoltani was able to give me treatment options that did not have the side effects that I feared and I feel much better now after the second visit. Would definitely recommend him to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2019

I had experienced a psychosis back in 2016 and Dr. Zoltani helped diagnosis this as a endocrine issue. He referred me to an endocrinologist. He was very personable and concerned with my psychosis. He is very knowledgable and I would recommend his services to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2019

Zoltani spent five minutes poorly. listening to my fathers concerns. When we arrived late for a five minute appt he wouldnt see my 86 year old father. When given their office hours so that I could pick up a perscription , i drove 25 minutes to find they had closed early.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Not impressed with this doctor.. he didn't listen to my concerns, felt like he was just blowing off what I wanted and I definitely had to advocate for my health and concerns. It was a very strangely set up office.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

I found Dr Zoltani very pleasant and professional in my visit. I feel confident in my examination and his results. He was thorough and timely.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2015

I think he needs to get out of medicine. The appointment is not professional from other neurologists I have been too, He charges bling fees and interest charges that are not legal on the first statement.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

Everyone here is so great. Dr. Zoltani Hires the best staff.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2012

Dr. Zoltani prematurely arrived at a diagnosis from symptoms that I did not have. I am very polite and when I tried to explain to him what my actual symptoms were, he continuously interrupted me. When I expressed my concern he became indignant. Moreover, he contradicted himself about my lab results and medication, as I'm confident he did not prepare. Please go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2011

Dr. John Gregory Zoltani's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1980)

Top Hospitals in Lakewood, WA