Ratings for Dr. Charles L McCain

LOVE LOVE LOVE Dr.Mccain! I just started seeing him in Nov '14 after using another dr whom I didn't like after a while. He was so wonderful during my whole pregnancy. Very personable & funny. He answers all your question best as he can. He came all the way from Madison to come to decatur to deliver my daughter by csection 2 weeks ago bc I specifically wanted him to. He didn't have to but he did & he was great. I will never use another dr. I highly recommend him to everyone! He's the best!!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

Well I despise Dr McCain. This comment box isn't long enough for me to explain my feelings towards him.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Wonderful group of doctors. Dr McCain was extremely caring with the loss of my first pregnancy.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2014

wonderful and caring. has delivered all my children. would never hesitate to recommend him to my friends or family (and have numerous times!)

flag | Submitted January 10, 2013

I cannot say enough about Dr McCain. When I was in labor my baby's heartrate dropped dangerously low and he did an emergency cesearean section and got my baby out in under a minute! The nurses at Huntsville Hospital said he was the best of all the doctors there (and there are alot of doctors) when it came to emergencies. I will always put my trust in him!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2013

Dr. Mccain did my c-section, he was a pretty good Doc! He always seemed busy, but What Ob isnt? He always sat down and answered questions and when I asked if I was allowed to have a VBAC, he said it was my choice! Amazing. You do not hear that from an OB often.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2012

Dr.McCain delivered both of my kids and he is about to perform my hysterectomy as well. He takes the time to answer your questions and make sure you are confortable with every decision that is made. I feel very confortable with him and hope to keep him as my gyn for many years to come.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2010

Dr. McCain is very knowledgable and helpful. Gives you straight answers about concerns. Tells you exactly what to expect and very personable. I was delivered by his father and he was also my gyn for a while and now Dr. Lee McCain is my gyn and ob. I couldn't be happier with him.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2008

Dr. Charles L McCain's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)