Ratings for Dr. Donald V. Jablonski

I came to Dr. Jablonski as a referral for my primary care physician for a vasectomy. I was a bit worried based on one of the reviews on this site. I've found Dr. Jablonski to be a very friendly, understanding surgeon and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone. We've been kind of difficult patients (asking lots of questions, rescheduling, etc.) and he was completely understanding and patient. I felt like he genuinely cared about doing what was best for us and about the quality of his work/service. My wife commented recently that he was a really nice guy. I highly recommend him. If you have any doubts, at least go in for a consultation--I would bet your doubts will be dispelled.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2012

Bed side manner was deplorable. When he thought nobody was in the hospital room(I was in the bathroom), he was rude, condescending and completely out of line to a post-surgery, dying patient. Don't leave your loved ones alone with this man.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2006

Dr. Jablonski took his time to answer our sons pre surgery and again post surgery questions. When a problem did arise a week after surgery Dr. Jablonski was genuine in his concern and never made us feel we were rushed out. He answered all of our questions in detail and explained every step he was making. I think he is an A+ surgeon and would recommend him to anyone with this type of need.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2005

Dr. Donald V. Jablonski's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1960)

Assurant