Ratings for Dr. Kaleo Staszkow

Dr. Staszkow was wonderful, but I still don't know what happened that he abruptly left Chicago Lakeshore Medical Associates. I followed him to CLSMA from Northstar and it was very distressing to learn that he suddenly just wasn't there.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2013

Dr. Staszkow is awesome. Patient, thorough, kind, up-to-date. He never makes me feel uncomfortable, and I always feel confident with his treatment. North Star is an excellent practice.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2010

I love Dr. Staszkow. I been going to him for about five years, and he's easily the best doctor I've ever had or could ever hope for. He takes time to listen to my issues and is always very knowledgeable about the best course of treatment for my various ailments. He explains everything thoroughly, and I can tell he really cares about my health.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2010

Dr. Staszkow is the best doctor I've ever had. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2009

I got connected to Dr Staszkow randomly and couldnt be more trusting of any other person that I have ever met. He is smart and better yet - he has a big heart. I recommend Dr. Staszkow to the highest extent.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2008

The doctors and staff at Northstar are the best I've ever had. It's easy to get an appointment and there's hardly a waiting room wait to be seen by the doctor. Dr. Staszkow makes me feel comfortable to discuss anything going on in my life.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2008

I found Dr. Staszkow to be patient while listening to my concerns. He would then offer suggestions for treatment, explaining each to my satisfaction. He's also proactive about my healthcare, recommending tests or treatments (such as vaccines) appropriate to my age and lifestyle. He and his staff are professional at all times, yet friendly and welcoming.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2008

Dr. Kaleo Staszkow's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)